Marriage and CF

Printer

Try contacting the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation - Patients Assistance for help with the cost of your meds.

Bill

Printer

Try contacting the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation - Patients Assistance for help with the cost of your meds.
<br />
<br />Bill

stackyshorty

We both went to college. He has a really good job; he's an IT manager for several hospitals here, so he would make too much for me to stay on Medicaid. Still, the insurance does not have a max co-pay for medications. They would write off any hospital stays, but fortunately I don't stay in the hospital much. I'm still trying to find a job. I have a music education license. I've been looking for four years now and have been substitute teaching in the meantime. Subbing doesn't have benefits though. If I could get a contract teaching position we would probably be set. Unfortunately, it's hard to find a music position here.

stackyshorty

We both went to college. He has a really good job; he's an IT manager for several hospitals here, so he would make too much for me to stay on Medicaid. Still, the insurance does not have a max co-pay for medications. They would write off any hospital stays, but fortunately I don't stay in the hospital much. I'm still trying to find a job. I have a music education license. I've been looking for four years now and have been substitute teaching in the meantime. Subbing doesn't have benefits though. If I could get a contract teaching position we would probably be set. Unfortunately, it's hard to find a music position here.

stackyshorty

stackyshorty

stackyshorty

stackyshorty

stackyshorty

stackyshorty

stackyshorty

stackyshorty

stackyshorty

stackyshorty

stackyshorty

stackyshorty

stackyshorty

stackyshorty

stackyshorty

stackyshorty