Meconium illeus at birth

mom2leila

Leila had meconium ileus as well. It resolved with two gastrografin enemas. We were extremely relieved not to need surgery. See her mutations in my signature.

mom2leila

Leila had meconium ileus as well. It resolved with two gastrografin enemas. We were extremely relieved not to need surgery. See her mutations in my signature.

mom2leila

Hermit

I had a meconium ileus as well, operated on two days or so after birth.

I'm double deltaF508. I have three scars on my stomach, one going all the way across just above my belly button, then one lower and to the right where the ileostomy bag was attached, then a smaler one between the two where there was a drain tube I guess.

Interesting!

chris, 25/F with CF

Hermit

I'm double deltaF508. I have three scars on my stomach, one going all the way across just above my belly button, then one lower and to the right where the ileostomy bag was attached, then a smaler one between the two where there was a drain tube I guess.

Interesting!

chris, 25/F with CF

Hermit

Interesting!

chris, 25/F with CF

mommy2cass

Our Cassidie was born with Meconium illeus at birth. She was able to pass it on her own without surgery 24-48hrs after she was born. She is DF508 and R1162x