Memory loss associated from CF?

lmattaway

Vampy,
I know there were often times driving when I'd realize I was at my destination and didn't really remember part of the drive, but I think that has to do with driving a route that's habitual. I did it so often I couldn't really remember doing it... kinda like "did I take my enzymes with that?" We take them so much, that taking them no longer stands out in our memories. I'd get concerned if it was happening frequently with more things. Hope all is well with you!

lmattaway

Vampy,
I know there were often times driving when I'd realize I was at my destination and didn't really remember part of the drive, but I think that has to do with driving a route that's habitual. I did it so often I couldn't really remember doing it... kinda like "did I take my enzymes with that?" We take them so much, that taking them no longer stands out in our memories. I'd get concerned if it was happening frequently with more things. Hope all is well with you!

lmattaway

Vampy,

lmattaway

Vampy,

lmattaway

Vampy,
<br /> I know there were often times driving when I'd realize I was at my destination and didn't really remember part of the drive, but I think that has to do with driving a route that's habitual. I did it so often I couldn't really remember doing it... kinda like "did I take my enzymes with that?" We take them so much, that taking them no longer stands out in our memories. I'd get concerned if it was happening frequently with more things. Hope all is well with you!

C

cfsucks

^^
i get that a lot. i'm half way thru a meal and think did i even take my enzymes?

C

cfsucks

^^
i get that a lot. i'm half way thru a meal and think did i even take my enzymes?

C

cfsucks

^^

C

cfsucks

^^

C

cfsucks

^^
<br />i get that a lot. i'm half way thru a meal and think did i even take my enzymes?

mariaIIRELAND

I was going to ask this very question myself. For a few months now my memory has been dreadful. I have thought a few times of mentioning it to my doctor but thought he might think I was a hypochondriac or wrse that there might be something seriously wrong wih me.I know we all forget things from time to time but this is different. For example I might say I'll do my nebs and walk into my bedroom and pick up a book instead. half an hour later I remember I was supposed to be doing nebs and go back into my bedroom. When I go in I again forget what I am doing so I tidy up. Then I remember and pick up nebuliser mouthpiece and can't remember if I am starting or finishing it!
A few people have noticed it and mentioned it to me.

mariaIIRELAND

I was going to ask this very question myself. For a few months now my memory has been dreadful. I have thought a few times of mentioning it to my doctor but thought he might think I was a hypochondriac or wrse that there might be something seriously wrong wih me.I know we all forget things from time to time but this is different. For example I might say I'll do my nebs and walk into my bedroom and pick up a book instead. half an hour later I remember I was supposed to be doing nebs and go back into my bedroom. When I go in I again forget what I am doing so I tidy up. Then I remember and pick up nebuliser mouthpiece and can't remember if I am starting or finishing it!

mariaIIRELAND

mariaIIRELAND

mariaIIRELAND

<br />A few people have noticed it and mentioned it to me.

sue35

This happens to me all the time. It is affecting my job and my friendships because I don't remember to call people back or remember anything my students ask me to do. I have been worried about it a lot. it didn't happen until my CF progressed either. I asked my doctor about it and he said that it has to do with my oxygen being low at that point

I don't believe it however because my oxygen is pretty stable and this is all the time. I am going to have my vitamin levels checked next time.

sue35

This happens to me all the time. It is affecting my job and my friendships because I don't remember to call people back or remember anything my students ask me to do. I have been worried about it a lot. it didn't happen until my CF progressed either. I asked my doctor about it and he said that it has to do with my oxygen being low at that point

I don't believe it however because my oxygen is pretty stable and this is all the time. I am going to have my vitamin levels checked next time.

sue35

sue35

sue35

<br />
<br />I don't believe it however because my oxygen is pretty stable and this is all the time. I am going to have my vitamin levels checked next time.