Memory loss associated from CF?

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Its not only a CF thing. It happens to me too, especially when I am busy. One time I took a psych class and the professor described the experience but I can't remember the name. It is pretty common for it to happen when driving.

Its also a common hormonal problem too.

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Its not only a CF thing. It happens to me too, especially when I am busy. One time I took a psych class and the professor described the experience but I can't remember the name. It is pretty common for it to happen when driving.

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader
<br />
<br />Its also a common hormonal problem too.