milk does not increase mucous?

rubyroselee

I know some people say that milk affects their mucous, but it has never affected mine. I drink many glasses of milk (and other dairy) every day without a problem. I feel that milk is too good for us to not drink. But everyone is different.

rubyroselee

I know some people say that milk affects their mucous, but it has never affected mine. I drink many glasses of milk (and other dairy) every day without a problem. I feel that milk is too good for us to not drink. But everyone is different.

rubyroselee

rubyroselee

rubyroselee