Miscarriage

AnD

I'm praying for you, too.

Six weeks is a little early to find the heartbeat with a regular ultrasound, if that's what they did. At 6 weeks, I was still at the infertility drs with the - what's it called- high resolution? transvaginal ultrasound. When I went to the high risk ob at 12 wks, it was still very hard to see the baby, let alone the heartbeat. I have also read that it is <i>possible</i> to see the heartbeat at 7 weeks with a transvaginal ultrasound, but 8-9 weeks is more reliable.

My best friend lost a baby at 7 weeks, and they just let her pass it naturally, as it is supposedly better for your body to go through the cycle. I am appalled that they offered you a D & C before you could even go to your regular Ob/gyn and get checked out!

Hopefully, everything is fine...either way, you will be fine. It may take a little while, but you will be. I will be praying for you.

AnD

Six weeks is a little early to find the heartbeat with a regular ultrasound, if that's what they did. At 6 weeks, I was still at the infertility drs with the - what's it called- high resolution? transvaginal ultrasound. When I went to the high risk ob at 12 wks, it was still very hard to see the baby, let alone the heartbeat. I have also read that it is <i>possible</i> to see the heartbeat at 7 weeks with a transvaginal ultrasound, but 8-9 weeks is more reliable.

My best friend lost a baby at 7 weeks, and they just let her pass it naturally, as it is supposedly better for your body to go through the cycle. I am appalled that they offered you a D & C before you could even go to your regular Ob/gyn and get checked out!

Hopefully, everything is fine...either way, you will be fine. It may take a little while, but you will be. I will be praying for you.

AnD