Miscarriage

K

Keepercjr

Jess

I'm late here but wanted to say I'm so sorry and I feel your pain. Before I become pregnant w/ Scarlett I too had a m/c at 7 weeks. It wasn't physically painful at all but it was emotionally. I was SO SURE I'd be pregnant again right away and I think I was counting on it to heal me but then my period came and I was so sad. I did get pregnant on the next cycle but those 2 months were hard. I couldn't talk about it for a little while w/o crying but you want to know something strange? I had a bad feeling the entire time till I miscarried so it honestly wasn't a huge shock. Just a gut feeling. And things worked out "right". That baby was due in May (on my birthday actually) but when may came around, Logan was nowhere near ready for a baby. But by August, when Scarlett arrived, he was SO ready. I think her timing was perfect and things worked out the way they were supposed to. It is hard to think about it right now but it will get better eventually.

K

Keepercjr

Jess

I'm late here but wanted to say I'm so sorry and I feel your pain. Before I become pregnant w/ Scarlett I too had a m/c at 7 weeks. It wasn't physically painful at all but it was emotionally. I was SO SURE I'd be pregnant again right away and I think I was counting on it to heal me but then my period came and I was so sad. I did get pregnant on the next cycle but those 2 months were hard. I couldn't talk about it for a little while w/o crying but you want to know something strange? I had a bad feeling the entire time till I miscarried so it honestly wasn't a huge shock. Just a gut feeling. And things worked out "right". That baby was due in May (on my birthday actually) but when may came around, Logan was nowhere near ready for a baby. But by August, when Scarlett arrived, he was SO ready. I think her timing was perfect and things worked out the way they were supposed to. It is hard to think about it right now but it will get better eventually.

K

Keepercjr

Jess

K

Keepercjr

Jess

K

Keepercjr

Jess
<br />
<br />I'm late here but wanted to say I'm so sorry and I feel your pain. Before I become pregnant w/ Scarlett I too had a m/c at 7 weeks. It wasn't physically painful at all but it was emotionally. I was SO SURE I'd be pregnant again right away and I think I was counting on it to heal me but then my period came and I was so sad. I did get pregnant on the next cycle but those 2 months were hard. I couldn't talk about it for a little while w/o crying but you want to know something strange? I had a bad feeling the entire time till I miscarried so it honestly wasn't a huge shock. Just a gut feeling. And things worked out "right". That baby was due in May (on my birthday actually) but when may came around, Logan was nowhere near ready for a baby. But by August, when Scarlett arrived, he was SO ready. I think her timing was perfect and things worked out the way they were supposed to. It is hard to think about it right now but it will get better eventually.