miscarriage

mom2lillian

At our u/s on thursday it looked like the baby hadnt grown any since our 6 week u/s and there was no longer a heart beat. I talked to alot of people who have had mc and chose the next day to have a D&C (yesterday).

After trying all year and 3 rounds FET to have them this completely sucks. Thanks to crummy CF I need to wait until after Mar which is my bad time/hemoptyis to try again.

I am finding comfort in prayer but still having a hard time too. The physical part is easier than I was prepared for.

Open to any and all coping mechanisms and right now our plan is to just talk to our daugther about it when she brings it up and since she doesnt know what 'a lont time' means hopefully she wont catch on to a 10 mo vs 1.5 long pregnancy or she will forget. Her grandfather just passed this week and she has had enough concern adn talk about heaven.

mom2lillian

At our u/s on thursday it looked like the baby hadnt grown any since our 6 week u/s and there was no longer a heart beat. I talked to alot of people who have had mc and chose the next day to have a D&C (yesterday).

After trying all year and 3 rounds FET to have them this completely sucks. Thanks to crummy CF I need to wait until after Mar which is my bad time/hemoptyis to try again.

I am finding comfort in prayer but still having a hard time too. The physical part is easier than I was prepared for.

Open to any and all coping mechanisms and right now our plan is to just talk to our daugther about it when she brings it up and since she doesnt know what 'a lont time' means hopefully she wont catch on to a 10 mo vs 1.5 long pregnancy or she will forget. Her grandfather just passed this week and she has had enough concern adn talk about heaven.

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

<br />
<br />After trying all year and 3 rounds FET to have them this completely sucks. Thanks to crummy CF I need to wait until after Mar which is my bad time/hemoptyis to try again.
<br />
<br />I am finding comfort in prayer but still having a hard time too. The physical part is easier than I was prepared for.
<br />
<br />Open to any and all coping mechanisms and right now our plan is to just talk to our daugther about it when she brings it up and since she doesnt know what 'a lont time' means hopefully she wont catch on to a 10 mo vs 1.5 long pregnancy or she will forget. Her grandfather just passed this week and she has had enough concern adn talk about heaven.