miscarriage

redheadedmommy

i'll keep you and your family in my prayers ,like bonniebaby said it doesnt matter how early it happens it still hurts tremundously , there is no set time at how fast you should get past your loss..... remember to keep your head up

redheadedmommy

i'll keep you and your family in my prayers ,like bonniebaby said it doesnt matter how early it happens it still hurts tremundously , there is no set time at how fast you should get past your loss..... remember to keep your head up

redheadedmommy

redheadedmommy

redheadedmommy

lmattaway

I had a friend go through two miscarriages and for each one she knitted a blanket. She hopes that her future children will be able to use them and it will be a way to share the story and remember the child that was lost.

lmattaway

I had a friend go through two miscarriages and for each one she knitted a blanket. She hopes that her future children will be able to use them and it will be a way to share the story and remember the child that was lost.

lmattaway

lmattaway

lmattaway

Kristen

Oh no, I am so incredibly sorry. That is just so unfair. What helped me a bit after my m/c was taking a vacation so we could just get away from it all. But, I found that you have to feel the pain and there really isn't a whole lot you can do other than heal with time. I also participated in a message board for people suffering m/c and IF so I wouldn't feel so alone. That helped more than anything. And I started seeing a therapist. ((hugs))

Kristen

Oh no, I am so incredibly sorry. That is just so unfair. What helped me a bit after my m/c was taking a vacation so we could just get away from it all. But, I found that you have to feel the pain and there really isn't a whole lot you can do other than heal with time. I also participated in a message board for people suffering m/c and IF so I wouldn't feel so alone. That helped more than anything. And I started seeing a therapist. ((hugs))

Kristen

Kristen

Kristen

Melissa75

Administrator
Hugs from me too. I remember being surprised at how awful a miscarriage was (mentally) when I had one, and I did not even have trouble conceiving. I imagine that makes it all the more sad and frustrating.

I agree with Kristen about sharing your feelings with people who are going through a similar experience or with therapist, and the father too, of course, but they do not always have the same feelings about it.

(((((HUGS))))

Melissa75

Administrator
Hugs from me too. I remember being surprised at how awful a miscarriage was (mentally) when I had one, and I did not even have trouble conceiving. I imagine that makes it all the more sad and frustrating.

I agree with Kristen about sharing your feelings with people who are going through a similar experience or with therapist, and the father too, of course, but they do not always have the same feelings about it.

(((((HUGS))))

Melissa75

Administrator

(((((HUGS))))

Melissa75

Administrator

(((((HUGS))))

Melissa75

Administrator
<br />
<br />I agree with Kristen about sharing your feelings with people who are going through a similar experience or with therapist, and the father too, of course, but they do not always have the same feelings about it.
<br />
<br />(((((HUGS))))