miscarriage

mom2lillian

thank you all for your support. I wanted to update everyone since you have been kind and also incase anyone finds this in the future.

Being fairly new to my faith I was praying very hard, I know God can use all things for good if only we get out of his way and let him use us. It has happened for us. My prayers have been answered and I am at peace with what happened. My husband and I have grown closer together and stronger in our faith. I dont believe that time heals all wounds but I do believe that Jesus can.

thank you so so much for the support

mom2lillian

thank you all for your support. I wanted to update everyone since you have been kind and also incase anyone finds this in the future.

Being fairly new to my faith I was praying very hard, I know God can use all things for good if only we get out of his way and let him use us. It has happened for us. My prayers have been answered and I am at peace with what happened. My husband and I have grown closer together and stronger in our faith. I dont believe that time heals all wounds but I do believe that Jesus can.

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

<br />
<br />Being fairly new to my faith I was praying very hard, I know God can use all things for good if only we get out of his way and let him use us. It has happened for us. My prayers have been answered and I am at peace with what happened. My husband and I have grown closer together and stronger in our faith. I dont believe that time heals all wounds but I do believe that Jesus can.
<br />
<br />thank you so so much for the support

mamaScarlett

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>mom2lillian</b></i>

</end quote></div>

it sounds like you are truly using faith the way it is meant to be used. i'm so sorry for the loss you've been through-as if you haven't been through enough already.
you are in my prayers

mamaScarlett

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>mom2lillian</b></i>

</end quote></div>

it sounds like you are truly using faith the way it is meant to be used. i'm so sorry for the loss you've been through-as if you haven't been through enough already.
you are in my prayers

mamaScarlett

</end quote></div>

you are in my prayers

mamaScarlett

</end quote>

you are in my prayers

mamaScarlett

<br />
<br />Being fairly new to my faith I was praying very hard, I know God can use all things for good if only we get out of his way and let him use us. It has happened for us. My prayers have been answered and I am at peace with what happened. My husband and I have grown closer together and stronger in our faith. I dont believe that time heals all wounds but I do believe that Jesus can.
<br />
<br /></end quote>
<br />
<br />it sounds like you are truly using faith the way it is meant to be used. i'm so sorry for the loss you've been through-as if you haven't been through enough already.
<br />you are in my prayers