Moonface side effects question!!!

TwistedTanya

Yea, I'd have to agree. I absolutely hate my moonface but I never had a slender face except maybe when I was down to 88 lbs before TX. I worried about the side effects a lot before TX too. But, as some others have said, after TX, I'm really not as bothered by it. Yea I don't like it but it doesn't seem as big of a deal b/c I'm just so glad that I can breathe and do things I haven't done in several years! I've been on 10mg for about 4 months and at one year I'll go down to 7mg. Maybe that will make a little difference. My weight is at around 116 now so at least my face fits better with my body b/c I'm not a twig anymore.

TwistedTanya

Yea, I'd have to agree. I absolutely hate my moonface but I never had a slender face except maybe when I was down to 88 lbs before TX. I worried about the side effects a lot before TX too. But, as some others have said, after TX, I'm really not as bothered by it. Yea I don't like it but it doesn't seem as big of a deal b/c I'm just so glad that I can breathe and do things I haven't done in several years! I've been on 10mg for about 4 months and at one year I'll go down to 7mg. Maybe that will make a little difference. My weight is at around 116 now so at least my face fits better with my body b/c I'm not a twig anymore.

TwistedTanya