more annoying: pills or treatments?

marisalynn

I would have said that treatments were more annoying a couple of years ago. However, a while back I had to take oral antibiotics everyday that made me very sick to my stomach among other side effects. I started to then associate taking pills with being sick to my stomach. I am slowly getting over it since I have stopped taking those antibiotics, but I would still say that pills are more annoying to me at the current time.
Marisa RN, 22w/CF

marisalynn

I would have said that treatments were more annoying a couple of years ago. However, a while back I had to take oral antibiotics everyday that made me very sick to my stomach among other side effects. I started to then associate taking pills with being sick to my stomach. I am slowly getting over it since I have stopped taking those antibiotics, but I would still say that pills are more annoying to me at the current time.
Marisa RN, 22w/CF

marisalynn

Marisa RN, 22w/CF

marisalynn

Marisa RN, 22w/CF

marisalynn

<br />Marisa RN, 22w/CF

cfprincess09

i would rather pill then treatment my treatments take 2 hours in morning and 2 hours at night . its bizare and i am only out of the hospital 3 weeks no longer

cfprincess09

i would rather pill then treatment my treatments take 2 hours in morning and 2 hours at night . its bizare and i am only out of the hospital 3 weeks no longer

cfprincess09

cfprincess09

cfprincess09

BabyGirl27

i take pills
pills:
Pancrecarb MS-16
Azithromycin
Clindamycin
Viokase
Prevacid Solutab
Cyproheptadine
Source CF!

Air Way Treatments:
Albuterol
Hypersal 7%
Pulmozyme
Tobi
and i do the vest for cpt!

Treatments are more annoying to me!!!!!

And i have a G-Toob so i get hooked up at night to help gain weight! wow lots of stuff!

13 F. / CF had it ever sence i was born!

BabyGirl27

i take pills
pills:
Pancrecarb MS-16
Azithromycin
Clindamycin
Viokase
Prevacid Solutab
Cyproheptadine
Source CF!

Air Way Treatments:
Albuterol
Hypersal 7%
Pulmozyme
Tobi

And i have a G-Toob so i get hooked up at night to help gain weight! wow lots of stuff!

BabyGirl27

i take pills
pills:
Pancrecarb MS-16
Azithromycin
Clindamycin
Viokase
Prevacid Solutab
Cyproheptadine
Source CF!

Air Way Treatments:
Albuterol
Hypersal 7%
Pulmozyme
Tobi

BabyGirl27

i take pills
pills:
Pancrecarb MS-16
Azithromycin
Clindamycin
Viokase
Prevacid Solutab
Cyproheptadine
Source CF!

Air Way Treatments:
Albuterol
Hypersal 7%
Pulmozyme
Tobi

BabyGirl27

i take pills
<br />pills:
<br />Pancrecarb MS-16
<br />Azithromycin
<br />Clindamycin
<br />Viokase
<br />Prevacid Solutab
<br />Cyproheptadine
<br />Source CF!
<br />
<br />Air Way Treatments:
<br />Albuterol
<br />Hypersal 7%
<br />Pulmozyme
<br />Tobi
<br />and i do the vest for cpt!
<br />
<br />Treatments are more annoying to me!!!!!
<br />
<br />And i have a G-Toob so i get hooked up at night to help gain weight! wow lots of stuff!
<br />
<br />13 F. / CF had it ever sence i was born!