more annoying: pills or treatments?

CrimsonScarlett

I cant stand treatments!They take forever. I like taking my pills. People that know I take pills are impressed with how fast I can do it. Plus if im out in public its kinda funny to see the faces that watched me take them cuz sometimes it looks like they think im doing drugs. Awkward moments are my favorite hehe.

CrimsonScarlett

I cant stand treatments!They take forever. I like taking my pills. People that know I take pills are impressed with how fast I can do it. Plus if im out in public its kinda funny to see the faces that watched me take them cuz sometimes it looks like they think im doing drugs. Awkward moments are my favorite hehe.

CrimsonScarlett

CrimsonScarlett

CrimsonScarlett