Moving to Minneapolis

Murgie

Thanks for the replies, for those who go to Fairview at the University, can you tell me any information on health care provissions for CF children. We have California Childrens Services which pays for all medical issues for children with genetic defects. Our son has type 1 diabetes and cystic fibrosis, its quite an expense and we could not make it without assistance. I appreicate your information knowing it may be personal.

Murgie

Thanks for the replies, for those who go to Fairview at the University, can you tell me any information on health care provissions for CF children. We have California Childrens Services which pays for all medical issues for children with genetic defects. Our son has type 1 diabetes and cystic fibrosis, its quite an expense and we could not make it without assistance. I appreicate your information knowing it may be personal.

Murgie

Murgie

Murgie