MRSA

LuraGirl26

HI
I am new here. My name is Lura. I take Tobi, Pulozyme, Atrovent,Xopenex,Pulmcourt,TheVest airway system 2 to 3 times a day when I am sick and much more. The last time they tested my sputum I had MRSA growing in it.

Now for the whole week I have been feeling so sick. I have been coughing allot of tan junk from my lungs. I also have been getting cold sweats and my temps have been real low like 96.7. I called my doctor today and I am going in Tuesday. I also feel very wird all over my body like (numb and half with it and all I want to do is sleep) Now when I have had MRSA before I was also this way. have any of you also been like this?

LuraGirl26

HI
I am new here. My name is Lura. I take Tobi, Pulozyme, Atrovent,Xopenex,Pulmcourt,TheVest airway system 2 to 3 times a day when I am sick and much more. The last time they tested my sputum I had MRSA growing in it.

Now for the whole week I have been feeling so sick. I have been coughing allot of tan junk from my lungs. I also have been getting cold sweats and my temps have been real low like 96.7. I called my doctor today and I am going in Tuesday. I also feel very wird all over my body like (numb and half with it and all I want to do is sleep) Now when I have had MRSA before I was also this way. have any of you also been like this?

LuraGirl26

HI

LuraGirl26

HI

LuraGirl26

HI
<br />I am new here. My name is Lura. I take Tobi, Pulozyme, Atrovent,Xopenex,Pulmcourt,TheVest airway system 2 to 3 times a day when I am sick and much more. The last time they tested my sputum I had MRSA growing in it.
<br />
<br />Now for the whole week I have been feeling so sick. I have been coughing allot of tan junk from my lungs. I also have been getting cold sweats and my temps have been real low like 96.7. I called my doctor today and I am going in Tuesday. I also feel very wird all over my body like (numb and half with it and all I want to do is sleep) Now when I have had MRSA before I was also this way. have any of you also been like this?
<br />

JazzysMom

I dont feel much different with my MRSA then my PA,

BUT my sputum is a weird color. With my PA its some shade of green, but with my MRSA it was a funky brown color.

I havent cultured MRSA in 3 years now so things might change.

JazzysMom

BUT my sputum is a weird color. With my PA its some shade of green, but with my MRSA it was a funky brown color.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />BUT my sputum is a weird color. With my PA its some shade of green, but with my MRSA it was a funky brown color.
<br />
<br />I havent cultured MRSA in 3 years now so things might change.

JenWren

I have never cultured for MRSA but do you think that some of your symptoms are due to Anxiety type reactions. I have had many Anxiety problems and the cold sweats and my blood pressure changes, it wipes me out.

Just a thought.

Welcome to the forum

Im sorry you don't feel good and will keep you in my prayers.

JenWren

JenWren

I have never cultured for MRSA but do you think that some of your symptoms are due to Anxiety type reactions. I have had many Anxiety problems and the cold sweats and my blood pressure changes, it wipes me out.

Just a thought.

Welcome to the forum

JenWren

JenWren

Just a thought.

Welcome to the forum

JenWren

JenWren

Just a thought.

Welcome to the forum

JenWren

JenWren

<br />
<br />Just a thought.
<br />
<br />Welcome to the forum
<br />
<br />Im sorry you don't feel good and will keep you in my prayers.
<br />
<br />JenWren

LuraGirl26

Talk about Anxiety. I have so many issues with Anxiety. I get so worred when I get short of breath. It's like I feel like I am going to die. I put my oxygen on and I get worred about things like( what will I do if the oxygen does not help??)
After having so many friends with CF die I just can't take getting sick with my CF.
I see my doctor today and I know he's going to put me on IV's or in for a tune-up. And it all just so hard on me. I hate being away from home and in the hospital.

LuraGirl26

Talk about Anxiety. I have so many issues with Anxiety. I get so worred when I get short of breath. It's like I feel like I am going to die. I put my oxygen on and I get worred about things like( what will I do if the oxygen does not help??)
After having so many friends with CF die I just can't take getting sick with my CF.
I see my doctor today and I know he's going to put me on IV's or in for a tune-up. And it all just so hard on me. I hate being away from home and in the hospital.

LuraGirl26

LuraGirl26

LuraGirl26

<br />After having so many friends with CF die I just can't take getting sick with my CF.
<br />I see my doctor today and I know he's going to put me on IV's or in for a tune-up. And it all just so hard on me. I hate being away from home and in the hospital.