MRSA

T

tammykrumrey

Both of my girls have MRSA, and it is difficult to get rid of. If you search this site (click on 'Search Topic') you will see that there has been much discussion regarding this bacteria. And yes, non CF'ers can catch MRSA, but it is not likely that we would have any symptoms or problems with culturing the bacteria.

T

tammykrumrey

Both of my girls have MRSA, and it is difficult to get rid of. If you search this site (click on 'Search Topic') you will see that there has been much discussion regarding this bacteria. And yes, non CF'ers can catch MRSA, but it is not likely that we would have any symptoms or problems with culturing the bacteria.

T

tammykrumrey

T

tammykrumrey

T

tammykrumrey

JazzysMom

Ditto to what Tammy said. I have MRSA & control it easily with Bactrim. I didnt culture for awhile, but it eventually returned tho since its return I still easily control it (knock on wood).

JazzysMom

Ditto to what Tammy said. I have MRSA & control it easily with Bactrim. I didnt culture for awhile, but it eventually returned tho since its return I still easily control it (knock on wood).

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

M

mneville

Aidan cultured MRSA for the first time a few months ago. We did everythign to try and get rid of it. IVs, Bactrim, Rifampin, Phisohex baths, Bactroban and really hoped it would work. Well, his latest sputum culture shows MRSA. So I am totalyl bummed. Aidan has horrible sinus disease and we are scared that this new bacteria will make it worse. Ughh I wish I had the answers.

Megan

M

mneville

Aidan cultured MRSA for the first time a few months ago. We did everythign to try and get rid of it. IVs, Bactrim, Rifampin, Phisohex baths, Bactroban and really hoped it would work. Well, his latest sputum culture shows MRSA. So I am totalyl bummed. Aidan has horrible sinus disease and we are scared that this new bacteria will make it worse. Ughh I wish I had the answers.

Megan

M

mneville

Megan

M

mneville

Megan

M

mneville

<br />
<br />Megan