mucomyst

MargaritaChic

My daughter goes to the U of MN Clinic and is on a mixture of 2ML mucomyst and .25 of albuteral. She handles it well, but it does stink sometimes. I think you get used to the smell after a while.

I hold her while she does her treatment and I have started coughing up gunk recently. I think I am inhaling it!

I hope it helps!

MargaritaChic

My daughter goes to the U of MN Clinic and is on a mixture of 2ML mucomyst and .25 of albuteral. She handles it well, but it does stink sometimes. I think you get used to the smell after a while.

I hold her while she does her treatment and I have started coughing up gunk recently. I think I am inhaling it!

I hope it helps!

MargaritaChic

I hope it helps!

MargaritaChic

I hope it helps!

MargaritaChic

<br />
<br />I hold her while she does her treatment and I have started coughing up gunk recently. I think I am inhaling it!
<br />
<br />I hope it helps!