Mucus Plug

pnhuffman

Ratatosk I just looked tonsil stones up and thats not what it is. I will try not too be to graphic.

It like when i get this stuffed up head (usually sinuses)and you know how you keep snorting and it feels like the snot is trapped in your nasal area. Well then eventually it starts gagging me and when it finally comes out it is huge. It actually looks like tissue. It has blood on it and in it. And I took something to poke it and it was really tough. Next time I will tell the doctor to see what he thinks it is. But after that comes out I can actually breathe better and my head feels much better.

I told you it was gross. I'm a sicko LOL

pnhuffman

Ratatosk I just looked tonsil stones up and thats not what it is. I will try not too be to graphic.

It like when i get this stuffed up head (usually sinuses)and you know how you keep snorting and it feels like the snot is trapped in your nasal area. Well then eventually it starts gagging me and when it finally comes out it is huge. It actually looks like tissue. It has blood on it and in it. And I took something to poke it and it was really tough. Next time I will tell the doctor to see what he thinks it is. But after that comes out I can actually breathe better and my head feels much better.

pnhuffman

pnhuffman

pnhuffman