multiple children with cf

T

tammykrumrey

Mommy2diego,
I totally agree with the kids not feeling left out. My sister has three sons, and only the oldest has CF. It is completely different in her home as to how CF is handled than it is in my home with both girls having it. My girls just understand what the other is going through so much easier than what my two non-CF nephews can understand with their brother. It's just different, that's all.

T

tammykrumrey

Mommy2diego,
I totally agree with the kids not feeling left out. My sister has three sons, and only the oldest has CF. It is completely different in her home as to how CF is handled than it is in my home with both girls having it. My girls just understand what the other is going through so much easier than what my two non-CF nephews can understand with their brother. It's just different, that's all.

T

tammykrumrey

Mommy2diego,

T

tammykrumrey

Mommy2diego,

T

tammykrumrey

Mommy2diego,
<br />I totally agree with the kids not feeling left out. My sister has three sons, and only the oldest has CF. It is completely different in her home as to how CF is handled than it is in my home with both girls having it. My girls just understand what the other is going through so much easier than what my two non-CF nephews can understand with their brother. It's just different, that's all.
<br />
<br />