My 7 year can't (or won't) swallow his enzymes.

pink2kool

hi my name is autumn and i am 12 years old and when i was younger, i used to HATE to take enzymes but then i learned a way to take them better by opening up the capsels (if thats what kind you have) and sprinkling them into a spoon full of apple sauce. that way, either your son will like it and can take them better, or you can just sneak them into his apple sause if he likes that! lol

pink2kool

hi my name is autumn and i am 12 years old and when i was younger, i used to HATE to take enzymes but then i learned a way to take them better by opening up the capsels (if thats what kind you have) and sprinkling them into a spoon full of apple sauce. that way, either your son will like it and can take them better, or you can just sneak them into his apple sause if he likes that! lol

pink2kool

pink2kool

pink2kool

VanessaVillamar

Hello Mr. David Collins, my name is Vanessa villamar, I was just reading you concern and let me tell you that I have the same problem, I have a 4 year old son with CF and I used to have problems giving him his enzimes, he won't swallow it, then I started to have some ideas with foods that he likes like Ice Cream, he loves Ice Cream so I started to give them with chocolate ice cream or anything sweet, now I'm trying him to swallow his enzimes with out having to open it up.
Regardless
vanessavillamar@hotmail.com

VanessaVillamar

Hello Mr. David Collins, my name is Vanessa villamar, I was just reading you concern and let me tell you that I have the same problem, I have a 4 year old son with CF and I used to have problems giving him his enzimes, he won't swallow it, then I started to have some ideas with foods that he likes like Ice Cream, he loves Ice Cream so I started to give them with chocolate ice cream or anything sweet, now I'm trying him to swallow his enzimes with out having to open it up.
Regardless

VanessaVillamar

Regardless

VanessaVillamar

Regardless

VanessaVillamar

<br />Regardless
<br />vanessavillamar@hotmail.com

JennyCoulon

My oldest with CF is 9 and doesn't swallow his enzymes. He just opens his mouth and pours the beads in then takes a couple of drinks to wash them down. He does good with this and always has. We told him that when he is ready to try to swallow them just to let us know but if he is anything like his mother it will be awhile. Hope this helps.

JennyCoulon

My oldest with CF is 9 and doesn't swallow his enzymes. He just opens his mouth and pours the beads in then takes a couple of drinks to wash them down. He does good with this and always has. We told him that when he is ready to try to swallow them just to let us know but if he is anything like his mother it will be awhile. Hope this helps.

JennyCoulon

JennyCoulon

JennyCoulon

fozknots23

we cut the end off a 3ml syringe melt the opening slightly, add beads and water and squirt
the enzymes into seths mouth. He's been taking his enzymes this way for about a year with
no problem.

fozknots23

we cut the end off a 3ml syringe melt the opening slightly, add beads and water and squirt
the enzymes into seths mouth. He's been taking his enzymes this way for about a year with
no problem.

fozknots23

no problem.

fozknots23

no problem.

fozknots23

<br />the enzymes into seths mouth. He's been taking his enzymes this way for about a year with
<br />no problem.