My 7 year can't (or won't) swallow his enzymes.

B

bethylove

I started swallowing whole capsules around the age of 4 or 5... but then around the age of 7 I can remember not taking my enzymes becuase I suddenly was afraid to swallow them (even though I had been swallowing them for years now) So for me I went through a stage where I couldn't swallow them whole due to some mental/psychological fear. I think after some time and the explanation of how open my throat is when actually swallowing or drinking I got over the fear and was able to start swallowing them again. Now I can swallow all of them at once without a second thought. I don't know if this helps at all though lol good luck!!

B

bethylove

I started swallowing whole capsules around the age of 4 or 5... but then around the age of 7 I can remember not taking my enzymes becuase I suddenly was afraid to swallow them (even though I had been swallowing them for years now) So for me I went through a stage where I couldn't swallow them whole due to some mental/psychological fear. I think after some time and the explanation of how open my throat is when actually swallowing or drinking I got over the fear and was able to start swallowing them again. Now I can swallow all of them at once without a second thought. I don't know if this helps at all though lol good luck!!

B

bethylove

B

bethylove

B

bethylove