My babies are turning one

H

hopesiris

Julie,

I'm crying, what a beautiful video! Happy birthday to your little sweeties. They are so cute!!!

H

hopesiris

Julie,

I'm crying, what a beautiful video! Happy birthday to your little sweeties. They are so cute!!!

H

hopesiris

Julie,

H

hopesiris

Julie,

H

hopesiris

Julie,

Marjolein

I also cried when i saw the slideshow, it's really pretty. You have been through so much and really deserve those 3 very very cute little ones!

They were born just a few days after i was discharged from the hospital after my tx and i remember my sis telling me that you were admitted to the hospital just after i had my tx i think.

Hope, well i think, that you will have the most wonderful day on the 5th of september!

Love, Marjolein

Marjolein

I also cried when i saw the slideshow, it's really pretty. You have been through so much and really deserve those 3 very very cute little ones!

They were born just a few days after i was discharged from the hospital after my tx and i remember my sis telling me that you were admitted to the hospital just after i had my tx i think.

Hope, well i think, that you will have the most wonderful day on the 5th of september!

Love, Marjolein

Marjolein

Love, Marjolein

Marjolein

Love, Marjolein

Marjolein

Love, Marjolein