My birth story

Irishgal

Congratulations! Sounds like everything went pretty well. Gavin is too cute. I'm glad the baby blues are passing. Seeing all these new babies makes me so anxious for mine to come! Good luck & savor these precious weeks. Are you up a lot at night with him?

Irishgal

Congratulations! Sounds like everything went pretty well. Gavin is too cute. I'm glad the baby blues are passing. Seeing all these new babies makes me so anxious for mine to come! Good luck & savor these precious weeks. Are you up a lot at night with him?

Irishgal

Irishgal

Irishgal

JORDYSMOM

It sounds like you had a great experience. I'm so glad that everything went so well for you. You have a beautiful family! Thanks for sharing.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

It sounds like you had a great experience. I'm so glad that everything went so well for you. You have a beautiful family! Thanks for sharing.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

<br />
<br />Stacey

D

DeniseJunek

Hi Im Denise Junek I live in San Antonio TX..Im am 28 w/cf and I am a twin..i just have one question to ask you is it hard to have two kids? Because I want to have another one but Im scared..

D

DeniseJunek

Hi Im Denise Junek I live in San Antonio TX..Im am 28 w/cf and I am a twin..i just have one question to ask you is it hard to have two kids? Because I want to have another one but Im scared..

D

DeniseJunek

D

DeniseJunek

D

DeniseJunek