My birth story

K

Keepercjr

Denise

I'm not Leah but I can tell you how I feel on the subject. I was scared to have another child as well but decided I couldn't let fear of the unknown rule my life. I have lots of family support (my parents live around the corner and my inlaws live 15 minutes away) so we decided to go for it. I wanted my child to have a sibling and I wanted to experience a little baby again. She's only 2 weeks old so I don't know what the future holds for us as far as how much work it will be. But so far so good!

K

Keepercjr

Denise

I'm not Leah but I can tell you how I feel on the subject. I was scared to have another child as well but decided I couldn't let fear of the unknown rule my life. I have lots of family support (my parents live around the corner and my inlaws live 15 minutes away) so we decided to go for it. I wanted my child to have a sibling and I wanted to experience a little baby again. She's only 2 weeks old so I don't know what the future holds for us as far as how much work it will be. But so far so good!

K

Keepercjr

Denise

K

Keepercjr

Denise

K

Keepercjr

Denise
<br />
<br />I'm not Leah but I can tell you how I feel on the subject. I was scared to have another child as well but decided I couldn't let fear of the unknown rule my life. I have lots of family support (my parents live around the corner and my inlaws live 15 minutes away) so we decided to go for it. I wanted my child to have a sibling and I wanted to experience a little baby again. She's only 2 weeks old so I don't know what the future holds for us as far as how much work it will be. But so far so good!

rubyroselee

Hi Denise,

Well, I must say that it has been a little difficult so far having two kids. I knew it would be hard though and I was prepared for it. I remember how difficult it was when my first son was born, but each day it got easier. Now that he is 18 months old, he is doing so many things on his own and it's very easy to care for him (just have to watch what he gets into!). I would definitely say the first couple weeks were hard, but things are getting easier every day. I think having a routine is key so that everything can get done each day, including taking care of myself.

I never wanted an only child and I always felt it was best to have two kids. That way they have each other.

rubyroselee

Hi Denise,

Well, I must say that it has been a little difficult so far having two kids. I knew it would be hard though and I was prepared for it. I remember how difficult it was when my first son was born, but each day it got easier. Now that he is 18 months old, he is doing so many things on his own and it's very easy to care for him (just have to watch what he gets into!). I would definitely say the first couple weeks were hard, but things are getting easier every day. I think having a routine is key so that everything can get done each day, including taking care of myself.

I never wanted an only child and I always felt it was best to have two kids. That way they have each other.

rubyroselee

Hi Denise,

rubyroselee

Hi Denise,

rubyroselee

Hi Denise,
<br />
<br />Well, I must say that it has been a little difficult so far having two kids. I knew it would be hard though and I was prepared for it. I remember how difficult it was when my first son was born, but each day it got easier. Now that he is 18 months old, he is doing so many things on his own and it's very easy to care for him (just have to watch what he gets into!). I would definitely say the first couple weeks were hard, but things are getting easier every day. I think having a routine is key so that everything can get done each day, including taking care of myself.
<br />
<br />I never wanted an only child and I always felt it was best to have two kids. That way they have each other.