My Daughter needs your imput!!

ehtansky21

i have a few ideas

docs doing tune-ups yearly, even when there are no health issues... there is the chance for antibiotic resistance and exposure to hospital germs

yearly bronchs, giving a chance for exposure to germs

yearly TB tests

pulmozyme being prescribed like crazy although many have no symptoms, see no results or in fact some get worse

hope I am not too late to help...

blessings,
missa

ehtansky21

i have a few ideas

docs doing tune-ups yearly, even when there are no health issues... there is the chance for antibiotic resistance and exposure to hospital germs

yearly TB tests

pulmozyme being prescribed like crazy although many have no symptoms, see no results or in fact some get worse

blessings,
missa

ehtansky21

i have a few ideas

yearly TB tests

blessings,
missa

ehtansky21

i have a few ideas

yearly TB tests

blessings,
missa

ehtansky21

i have a few ideas
<br />
<br />docs doing tune-ups yearly, even when there are no health issues... there is the chance for antibiotic resistance and exposure to hospital germs
<br />
<br />yearly bronchs, giving a chance for exposure to germs
<br />
<br />yearly TB tests
<br />
<br />pulmozyme being prescribed like crazy although many have no symptoms, see no results or in fact some get worse
<br />
<br />hope I am not too late to help...
<br />
<br />blessings,
<br />missa

Nightwriter

Using Zithromax preventatively 3 times a week. It is an antibiotic and anti-inflamatory. Some clinics prescribe it preventively. But it's robbing Peter to pay Paul. Perhaps less infections at first, but within 3 years 85% of all patients who have staph become resistant to Zithromax. So it removes a very useful drug, especially of concern considering staph frequently turns into MRSA and the bugs keep getting stronger and stronger with MRSA as a threat to the general population too. (You can google this or I may have the article somewhere).

The same might be said of taking inhaled Tobi preventatively.

Nightwriter

Using Zithromax preventatively 3 times a week. It is an antibiotic and anti-inflamatory. Some clinics prescribe it preventively. But it's robbing Peter to pay Paul. Perhaps less infections at first, but within 3 years 85% of all patients who have staph become resistant to Zithromax. So it removes a very useful drug, especially of concern considering staph frequently turns into MRSA and the bugs keep getting stronger and stronger with MRSA as a threat to the general population too. (You can google this or I may have the article somewhere).

Nightwriter

Nightwriter

Nightwriter

<br />
<br />The same might be said of taking inhaled Tobi preventatively.
<br />
<br />

holmfamily1992

Thanks guys!! I knew she would get some help through you guys. Today is going to be pretty hard for her to work. She just realized that it was a friends birthday and this friend died a year ago in a snowmobiling accident. I guess thats what mom's are for.

She wanted to do Pulmozyme because that is what she is taking.

Thanks again for all the great idea's!!

Tina

holmfamily1992

Thanks guys!! I knew she would get some help through you guys. Today is going to be pretty hard for her to work. She just realized that it was a friends birthday and this friend died a year ago in a snowmobiling accident. I guess thats what mom's are for.

Tina

holmfamily1992

Tina

holmfamily1992

Tina

holmfamily1992

<br />
<br />She wanted to do Pulmozyme because that is what she is taking.
<br />
<br />Thanks again for all the great idea's!!
<br />
<br />Tina