my family doesnt care if I am dying of c.f.

clinging2faith

Well not sure what to say here. But i know I am so depressed from waht I see as a total lack of motivation and care dn love from my daughter (20yrs old and newly married to a guy who told her "no more contact wtih your mom" basically.

My extended family does not live in USA and is dying away anyway.

My daughter could care less if I am in hospital, if I had chest pains that sent me to the hospital because of her stress dumped on me, she treats me with disrespect, worse than that. I've tried to no avail to set her straight so she can understand c.f. she does not want to. In fact she told me she chose to leave because I just make her too depressed. Though that's not all, my ex husband (whom I still live with coz i have no option now) and his family could also care less about what goes on with me.
my ex husband who says still loves me, is never home. I fend on my own 24/7 I dont drive these days, I have a headious sinus problem 20yrs of opacified infections, I cannot breathe well, I cant eat much coz my pancreas is totally fatty replaced (I am in constant pain, abdomen, lungs, sinus, leg, face, ears you name it). BUT I STILL GET NO HELP!

My in laws or ex in laws have been so ungreatful they also decided to take my daughter away, feed her nonsense , made her against me (during a separation years ago between her dad and I, I had no option but to let her stay with him because I culdnt take care of her and me and work and be alone in the USA).
I never get a hospital visit EVER from anybody. It just seems as if the devil has poured his demons all around me and Im so tired and so lonely and just want a different life and cant change it.

I am going to be hospitalized alegedly on thursday and I dont want to go to the hospital, nor feel any of these futile battle plagued with uncaring family members and a very neglectful set up.

HOW CAN I SURVIVE LIKE THIS? DO YOU ALL GET LOVE AND CARE FROM YOUR FAMILY ? I OBVIOUSLY HAVE BEEN CHEATED OUT OF SUPPORT HERE.

Any suggestoins?
I've wanted to start over, even new marriage, only to be taken advantage of, ended up totally broken hearted and now I cant think of starting over anything, how can I tell anybody "LOOK IM SMART, I HAVE THIS OR THAT, IM CUTE, BUT I AM DYING OF C.F.? anybody still standing there listening to this wuold just turn away.

i really want to leave my husband or ex husband and find a decent kind caring man who will be with me a lot more than one hour maybe per day. I want a man /friend that will pamper me as i have pampered those I've helped thorugh past disaster relief work. But it seems there is no one left for C.f. Me.

The thing with my daughter is taken me to the point where I just now feel numb.

And my father and fav aunt just died so their support is gone too!
I have sisters, though not of the good kind, they are always blaming me for whatever in fact i cant count with them, i got beat up by them (for real).

IS THERE LIFE OUT THERE? I'VE BEEN SO AT HOME ALL THE TIME WITH NO ONE IM STARTING TO FORGET WHAT LIFE IS LIKE!

clinging2faith

Well not sure what to say here. But i know I am so depressed from waht I see as a total lack of motivation and care dn love from my daughter (20yrs old and newly married to a guy who told her "no more contact wtih your mom" basically.

My daughter could care less if I am in hospital, if I had chest pains that sent me to the hospital because of her stress dumped on me, she treats me with disrespect, worse than that. I've tried to no avail to set her straight so she can understand c.f. she does not want to. In fact she told me she chose to leave because I just make her too depressed. Though that's not all, my ex husband (whom I still live with coz i have no option now) and his family could also care less about what goes on with me.
my ex husband who says still loves me, is never home. I fend on my own 24/7 I dont drive these days, I have a headious sinus problem 20yrs of opacified infections, I cannot breathe well, I cant eat much coz my pancreas is totally fatty replaced (I am in constant pain, abdomen, lungs, sinus, leg, face, ears you name it). BUT I STILL GET NO HELP!

My in laws or ex in laws have been so ungreatful they also decided to take my daughter away, feed her nonsense , made her against me (during a separation years ago between her dad and I, I had no option but to let her stay with him because I culdnt take care of her and me and work and be alone in the USA).
I never get a hospital visit EVER from anybody. It just seems as if the devil has poured his demons all around me and Im so tired and so lonely and just want a different life and cant change it.

I am going to be hospitalized alegedly on thursday and I dont want to go to the hospital, nor feel any of these futile battle plagued with uncaring family members and a very neglectful set up.

HOW CAN I SURVIVE LIKE THIS? DO YOU ALL GET LOVE AND CARE FROM YOUR FAMILY ? I OBVIOUSLY HAVE BEEN CHEATED OUT OF SUPPORT HERE.

Any suggestoins?
I've wanted to start over, even new marriage, only to be taken advantage of, ended up totally broken hearted and now I cant think of starting over anything, how can I tell anybody "LOOK IM SMART, I HAVE THIS OR THAT, IM CUTE, BUT I AM DYING OF C.F.? anybody still standing there listening to this wuold just turn away.

i really want to leave my husband or ex husband and find a decent kind caring man who will be with me a lot more than one hour maybe per day. I want a man /friend that will pamper me as i have pampered those I've helped thorugh past disaster relief work. But it seems there is no one left for C.f. Me.

I have sisters, though not of the good kind, they are always blaming me for whatever in fact i cant count with them, i got beat up by them (for real).

IS THERE LIFE OUT THERE? I'VE BEEN SO AT HOME ALL THE TIME WITH NO ONE IM STARTING TO FORGET WHAT LIFE IS LIKE!

clinging2faith

Any suggestoins?

Ricky123

i would keep trying to talk to her she just might need a little space in the short term but long term you would find she always needs you she is your daughter for christ sake
try to get out and have a life you have to make things work for you life is cruel and people arent going to do anything for you unless you take the initiative
hope it sorts itself out

Ricky123

i would keep trying to talk to her she just might need a little space in the short term but long term you would find she always needs you she is your daughter for christ sake
try to get out and have a life you have to make things work for you life is cruel and people arent going to do anything for you unless you take the initiative
hope it sorts itself out

Ricky123

hope it sorts itself out

clinging2faith

Hi Ricky 123

Easier said than done.
The one thing i 've noticed is that when people, some, find out I am ill with c.f. and they onoly realize that its a disabling illness they take it that it also means "no brain".
i am very smart, have held many positions and jobs in the past, I am a humanitarian in fact I write for the world's handicapped and disadvantaged. But I cannot get my own daughter to have sympathy or care.

Yes she is my daughter, and a copy of me when I was not this sick, she is beautiful I do everything to try to get her affection, but unfurtunately when in laws get jaded by whatever they can , some can, be very vicious. Since my daughter was very little almost 3yrs old they took it upon their lives to yank her away from me. And while being sick, I had no option, thus my beautiful daughter all has heard is bad against me because i left her dad for a while and his family made all the efforts to leave me with no daughter.

I have talked to her till Im blue in the face. no help.
my mother in law or ex mother in law did a wonderful job at placing my own duaghter to help her and take her away from me and giving me some help on whatever even if it s just talking.
My daughter now after 17yrs of experiences wtih rich ex in laws, lost her touch for me because i hve no money like her grandmother and because I cant do much these days.
My daughter took off to be and do whatever she wanted , with a grandmother that buys people with money. She bought my daughter with money and brainwashed her along with one of her daughters who made it a point to put all they could against me.

I am not perfect but I have done so much for so many people, and the least i expected was some love from my own daughter. But i cant.

HAVE A LIFE? First i need a lot of healing in order for me to go uot and have a life.
Explain more on this later.

You are right, i have no life! And I am so sorry if Im bringing thisup here. Where else without risking more?

ANyway thank you for your reply.

I will post a picture of me later on here. I am from a family from Spain. Lived in several countries (Sweden, England, Mexico and USA).
I have a lot to give actually to the c.f. population, and Im working on it.

Thank you again.

clinging2faith

Hi Ricky 123

Easier said than done.
The one thing i 've noticed is that when people, some, find out I am ill with c.f. and they onoly realize that its a disabling illness they take it that it also means "no brain".
i am very smart, have held many positions and jobs in the past, I am a humanitarian in fact I write for the world's handicapped and disadvantaged. But I cannot get my own daughter to have sympathy or care.

Yes she is my daughter, and a copy of me when I was not this sick, she is beautiful I do everything to try to get her affection, but unfurtunately when in laws get jaded by whatever they can , some can, be very vicious. Since my daughter was very little almost 3yrs old they took it upon their lives to yank her away from me. And while being sick, I had no option, thus my beautiful daughter all has heard is bad against me because i left her dad for a while and his family made all the efforts to leave me with no daughter.

my mother in law or ex mother in law did a wonderful job at placing my own duaghter to help her and take her away from me and giving me some help on whatever even if it s just talking.
My daughter now after 17yrs of experiences wtih rich ex in laws, lost her touch for me because i hve no money like her grandmother and because I cant do much these days.
My daughter took off to be and do whatever she wanted , with a grandmother that buys people with money. She bought my daughter with money and brainwashed her along with one of her daughters who made it a point to put all they could against me.

I am not perfect but I have done so much for so many people, and the least i expected was some love from my own daughter. But i cant.

HAVE A LIFE? First i need a lot of healing in order for me to go uot and have a life.

You are right, i have no life! And I am so sorry if Im bringing thisup here. Where else without risking more?

I will post a picture of me later on here. I am from a family from Spain. Lived in several countries (Sweden, England, Mexico and USA).

Thank you again.

clinging2faith

Hi Ricky 123

Easier said than done.

Thank you again.

beleache

hi clinging2faith, i hope and pray that things start going better for you, and real soon... maybe if you can't find support within your family (that really sucks) then maybe you can find it else where, church (i have been finding church/praying so helpful), counciling, social workers (while your in the hosp. that is alway an option), this site is also excellent for venting and getting some much needed support.. stay strong and God Bless You... Joni..55 y/o f w c/f

beleache

hi clinging2faith, i hope and pray that things start going better for you, and real soon... maybe if you can't find support within your family (that really sucks) then maybe you can find it else where, church (i have been finding church/praying so helpful), counciling, social workers (while your in the hosp. that is alway an option), this site is also excellent for venting and getting some much needed support.. stay strong and God Bless You... Joni..55 y/o f w c/f

beleache

beyerdug

I understand what you mean about grandma with money. I have a stepdaughter who has a grandmother with money and she does the same thing toward my wife. My daughter goes with her dad and grandma (grandma acts like her mom when she is with dad) and buys everything for her and lets her do anything she wants. Grandma tells her that my wife and I don't know whats best for her and that she would be better off living with her father (with grandma at his side).

We try and stay neutral and still promote a relationship with dad and grandma. We try to instill our beliefs and morals but more importantly we set boundaries, something she doesn't have with dad (grandma). She is only 11 so we have an advantage of youth with her. Some days she has attitude toward us and says hurtful things but our consistency wins out in the end I think.

I know its a different situation than yours, however the principle is the same. Set boundaries with your daughter and don't give up. Its hard without support but you took a good step by reaching out to those of us here in this forum. You will find that many people have difficulty coping at times and thats where the people of this forum will shine and give you encouragement and support. You may also get answers to some of your dilemmas.

Good luck and know that people here do care.

beyerdug

I understand what you mean about grandma with money. I have a stepdaughter who has a grandmother with money and she does the same thing toward my wife. My daughter goes with her dad and grandma (grandma acts like her mom when she is with dad) and buys everything for her and lets her do anything she wants. Grandma tells her that my wife and I don't know whats best for her and that she would be better off living with her father (with grandma at his side).

We try and stay neutral and still promote a relationship with dad and grandma. We try to instill our beliefs and morals but more importantly we set boundaries, something she doesn't have with dad (grandma). She is only 11 so we have an advantage of youth with her. Some days she has attitude toward us and says hurtful things but our consistency wins out in the end I think.

I know its a different situation than yours, however the principle is the same. Set boundaries with your daughter and don't give up. Its hard without support but you took a good step by reaching out to those of us here in this forum. You will find that many people have difficulty coping at times and thats where the people of this forum will shine and give you encouragement and support. You may also get answers to some of your dilemmas.

beyerdug

sue35

While I understand this must be very hard I also think that you are feeling a little sorry for yourself and want others to feel that way also. If you tell someone that you are dying of CF yes they are going to look at you differently than if you just said you had CF. Might of well be positive of it and not use the dying phrase.

Also, your daughter is probably really confused. It seems like you didn't have a lot of contact with her when she was younger and now you are "dying" from a disease. Her best way to handle it might be just to push away from you. Why don't you ask her how she is feeling? She is young and this must be so extremely hard on her.

If you have such a problem with the in-laws then why don't you talk to them or your ex-husband about it. If they won't listen then there is little you can do but work around them.

And if you want a life, get one. Joing clubs or groups or just get out. You said you don't do much during the day so go out and do things. Start little and work up.

Remember this is a hard situation on everyone involved and everyone should be taken care of

sue35

While I understand this must be very hard I also think that you are feeling a little sorry for yourself and want others to feel that way also. If you tell someone that you are dying of CF yes they are going to look at you differently than if you just said you had CF. Might of well be positive of it and not use the dying phrase.

Also, your daughter is probably really confused. It seems like you didn't have a lot of contact with her when she was younger and now you are "dying" from a disease. Her best way to handle it might be just to push away from you. Why don't you ask her how she is feeling? She is young and this must be so extremely hard on her.

If you have such a problem with the in-laws then why don't you talk to them or your ex-husband about it. If they won't listen then there is little you can do but work around them.

And if you want a life, get one. Joing clubs or groups or just get out. You said you don't do much during the day so go out and do things. Start little and work up.

Remember this is a hard situation on everyone involved and everyone should be taken care of

sue35

clinging2faith

Thank you Sue for your advice. Today is a negative day for me. i have lost the people that really meant so much in my struggle with C.F. (my dad died a year ago and 3 days ago his sister "my aunt was my 2nd mom like to me" died and it has crushed me).
I do feel sorry for myself today. Today I have to say here, I am lonely, I have so many things wrong in my body because of c.f. that is devastating me and my heart. I am in so much pain every day of my life that I have had it. Today i can say my daughter acts like a perfect stranger and is very awful to me no matter how many times i sit with her or sat, because today she does not want anything to do with me. I make her sick basically is what i realize is happening. ANd this kills my heart 10times. my own beautiful daughter hates me for circumstances outside my control. That's a bit too much to take today.

Not only is it life, but insurance dilemmas, you all know this one very well if you do not hold a job that gives you good insurance one is screwed too. Luckily I have a state funded plan and after doing manyrun arounds Im going to be taken care of and hospitalized with some true c.f. team.
Do I want this? no. i dont even want to go to the hospital one more time.

I cant recover time. YOu and I know that well. And sometimes I think that not only time is my enemy. I am Christian. I do believe in God fervently, have prayed to Jesus since I was 5yrs old. NO KIDDING. And at every milestone survived and lived and gotten past, some sort of mishap or bad luck if wish, strikes me over and over. Today knowing what i know about my illness, my no lif status, my next hospitalization, my daughter's repulsiveness towards me, and you add that someone i have known since my childhood out of the blue sent so much trouble for me, today is a bit too much.
Why do all the bad things happen over and over to me? I guess that is why I feel sorry for me. I know its to a degree an exageration because I have seen poverty at its worst during relief work i did, i have seen desperately epileptics on the floor with no help at all not even food. So that makes me feel better in cmparison.

BUT LOOSING ONE'S FAMILY and have one's mom in another country and only nasty in laws and no one around me in all the time of need, is wearing me out.
Im sorry everybody. I just wandered into so many things in one msg here.

I will try to get a life when my body starts working so at least I can walk outside my apartment. I cant even do that right now.

I am pretty sad today.
I believe in God but I do not understand why some of us get struck with so much bad and continue to do good, and bad comes our way again.

ANYWAY ... I AM GLAD I FOUND THIS SITE... reading here makes me cry but also opened my eyes to see that there are others suffering in many ways , like I.

Good luck to everybody may God protect and heal all.

clinging2faith

Thank you Sue for your advice. Today is a negative day for me. i have lost the people that really meant so much in my struggle with C.F. (my dad died a year ago and 3 days ago his sister "my aunt was my 2nd mom like to me" died and it has crushed me).
I do feel sorry for myself today. Today I have to say here, I am lonely, I have so many things wrong in my body because of c.f. that is devastating me and my heart. I am in so much pain every day of my life that I have had it. Today i can say my daughter acts like a perfect stranger and is very awful to me no matter how many times i sit with her or sat, because today she does not want anything to do with me. I make her sick basically is what i realize is happening. ANd this kills my heart 10times. my own beautiful daughter hates me for circumstances outside my control. That's a bit too much to take today.

Not only is it life, but insurance dilemmas, you all know this one very well if you do not hold a job that gives you good insurance one is screwed too. Luckily I have a state funded plan and after doing manyrun arounds Im going to be taken care of and hospitalized with some true c.f. team.
Do I want this? no. i dont even want to go to the hospital one more time.

I cant recover time. YOu and I know that well. And sometimes I think that not only time is my enemy. I am Christian. I do believe in God fervently, have prayed to Jesus since I was 5yrs old. NO KIDDING. And at every milestone survived and lived and gotten past, some sort of mishap or bad luck if wish, strikes me over and over. Today knowing what i know about my illness, my no lif status, my next hospitalization, my daughter's repulsiveness towards me, and you add that someone i have known since my childhood out of the blue sent so much trouble for me, today is a bit too much.
Why do all the bad things happen over and over to me? I guess that is why I feel sorry for me. I know its to a degree an exageration because I have seen poverty at its worst during relief work i did, i have seen desperately epileptics on the floor with no help at all not even food. So that makes me feel better in cmparison.

BUT LOOSING ONE'S FAMILY and have one's mom in another country and only nasty in laws and no one around me in all the time of need, is wearing me out.
Im sorry everybody. I just wandered into so many things in one msg here.

I will try to get a life when my body starts working so at least I can walk outside my apartment. I cant even do that right now.

I am pretty sad today.
I believe in God but I do not understand why some of us get struck with so much bad and continue to do good, and bad comes our way again.

ANYWAY ... I AM GLAD I FOUND THIS SITE... reading here makes me cry but also opened my eyes to see that there are others suffering in many ways , like I.

Good luck to everybody may God protect and heal all.