My FEV1's and all that fun stuff!

Breezy

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>kybert</b></i>

breezy, what is your age and height???

amy, i picked that up because my clinic goes by liters too. the only time a % gets written down is when the yearly reports come out and no one ever looks at those.</end quote></div>

Yes i appologize. It's in liters.

I'm 21 and 5'0.

Breezy

^^ha ha no. No one really knows what's going on! Since i havent had an infection in 3 years and my stats are still the same as they were, i think no one's concerned. HOWEVER, i'm getting the full PFT work-up done this summer so hopefully that will shed some light on what to do.

Breezy

^^ha ha no. No one really knows what's going on! Since i havent had an infection in 3 years and my stats are still the same as they were, i think no one's concerned. HOWEVER, i'm getting the full PFT work-up done this summer so hopefully that will shed some light on what to do.

Breezy