My hubby in hospital/massive hemoptysis

blondelawyer

Wow Elizabeth--so sorry to hear about this. You and Chris will be in my thoughts. Bleeds can be very scary (we have been there many times). Hang in there and try to take care of yourself (which I know is hard when all of this is going on).

**hugs**

Lisa

blondelawyer

Wow Elizabeth--so sorry to hear about this. You and Chris will be in my thoughts. Bleeds can be very scary (we have been there many times). Hang in there and try to take care of yourself (which I know is hard when all of this is going on).

**hugs**

Lisa

blondelawyer

**hugs**

Lisa

blondelawyer

**hugs**

Lisa

blondelawyer

**hugs**

Lisa

jdprecious

Liz-

I cant imagine how emotional and upset you must be... i would be worried sick! I certainly hope that your husband is better soon. Do they know what causes bleeds like this? Is it just something that happens to everyone, eventually?? Again, I hope things are better and soon for the both of you.

Much Love
Jess

jdprecious

Liz-

I cant imagine how emotional and upset you must be... i would be worried sick! I certainly hope that your husband is better soon. Do they know what causes bleeds like this? Is it just something that happens to everyone, eventually?? Again, I hope things are better and soon for the both of you.

Much Love
Jess

jdprecious

Liz-

Much Love
Jess

jdprecious

Liz-

Much Love
Jess

jdprecious

Liz-

Much Love
Jess

ladybug

Oh, Liz! Please give him my best. We are just celebrating our 6-year wedding anniversary this weekend and my DH is actually driving here tonight from where he was training (military) in Phoenix.... I can't imagine the emotions you are feeling when this should be such a happy time....

Please post when you can and know I'm thinking and praying for you both!!!

ladybug

Oh, Liz! Please give him my best. We are just celebrating our 6-year wedding anniversary this weekend and my DH is actually driving here tonight from where he was training (military) in Phoenix.... I can't imagine the emotions you are feeling when this should be such a happy time....

ladybug

ladybug

ladybug