My room

In my room i have my vest and neb machines, and my feeding tube stuff, and the latest developments, oxygen and IV pole. I hate it sooooo much! When I don't feel good I like to have all my treatment things right there in my room, so I don't want to move anything, but my room really looks like a hospital! well its a million times better than a hospital, but yeah. Lol does anyone else have this problem or have any suggestions to make it less hospital-y? (other than moving the stuff or getting cured...haha) Just wondering, thanks!

In my room i have my vest and neb machines, and my feeding tube stuff, and the latest developments, oxygen and IV pole. I hate it sooooo much! When I don't feel good I like to have all my treatment things right there in my room, so I don't want to move anything, but my room really looks like a hospital! well its a million times better than a hospital, but yeah. Lol does anyone else have this problem or have any suggestions to make it less hospital-y? (other than moving the stuff or getting cured...haha) Just wondering, thanks!

ChevyZ71

I have a IV pole in my room too. for My IV's and for my tube feedings, and I have about four boxes with all my med crap in it.

I dont do my vest or nebs in my room though. Its good to get up and out and do them. Even when im in the hospital I refuze to sit in bed and do them, I put a chair across the room and do them over there, it gives me an excuse to get up, and a little walk across the room means a lot when your in isolation.

Do have a fridge to to keep you meds in?

ChevyZ71

I have a IV pole in my room too. for My IV's and for my tube feedings, and I have about four boxes with all my med crap in it.

I dont do my vest or nebs in my room though. Its good to get up and out and do them. Even when im in the hospital I refuze to sit in bed and do them, I put a chair across the room and do them over there, it gives me an excuse to get up, and a little walk across the room means a lot when your in isolation.

ChevyZ71

ChevyZ71

ChevyZ71

<br />
<br />I dont do my vest or nebs in my room though. Its good to get up and out and do them. Even when im in the hospital I refuze to sit in bed and do them, I put a chair across the room and do them over there, it gives me an excuse to get up, and a little walk across the room means a lot when your in isolation.
<br />
<br />Do have a fridge to to keep you meds in?

beautifulsoul

Super Moderator
You could decorate things. I have an IV pole for my tube feedings. I wrapped pink paper around it with tape and a white feather craft boa. You could also use mini lights or a string of beads. If the pole is magnetic you could also use small magnets. Stickers are always good too! Hope this helps! =)

beautifulsoul

Super Moderator
You could decorate things. I have an IV pole for my tube feedings. I wrapped pink paper around it with tape and a white feather craft boa. You could also use mini lights or a string of beads. If the pole is magnetic you could also use small magnets. Stickers are always good too! Hope this helps! =)

beautifulsoul

Super Moderator

beautifulsoul

Super Moderator

beautifulsoul

Super Moderator

Jane

Digital opinion leader
We hated it too!

Now my boys have captains beds (storage drawers underneath) so all the medical crap can be hidden when not in use. The neb compressor and tubing, feeding pump and medicines). My husband put a hook into the wall for the feed bag to hang on -so NO IV POLE! The pump sits on the nightstand overnight then in the drawer. Its so much nicer!!!

Jane

Digital opinion leader
We hated it too!

Now my boys have captains beds (storage drawers underneath) so all the medical crap can be hidden when not in use. The neb compressor and tubing, feeding pump and medicines). My husband put a hook into the wall for the feed bag to hang on -so NO IV POLE! The pump sits on the nightstand overnight then in the drawer. Its so much nicer!!!

Jane

Digital opinion leader
We hated it too!

Jane

Digital opinion leader
We hated it too!

Jane

Digital opinion leader
We hated it too!
<br />
<br />Now my boys have captains beds (storage drawers underneath) so all the medical crap can be hidden when not in use. The neb compressor and tubing, feeding pump and medicines). My husband put a hook into the wall for the feed bag to hang on -so NO IV POLE! The pump sits on the nightstand overnight then in the drawer. Its so much nicer!!!