naturel brith with C.F

stunter

im a 25year old guy i would like to know if anybody out there was had a baby with out the IVF and other implants. I have been tring 4 a while now my wife know about my cf. our incerent dont cover ivf and we cant adford the ivf. she was a week late this month. that got my hopes up that is might be prengnt but then she strated. i just to know if i should ket tring or just give up. any input will help

stunter

im a 25year old guy i would like to know if anybody out there was had a baby with out the IVF and other implants. I have been tring 4 a while now my wife know about my cf. our incerent dont cover ivf and we cant adford the ivf. she was a week late this month. that got my hopes up that is might be prengnt but then she strated. i just to know if i should ket tring or just give up. any input will help

stunter

stunter

stunter

my65roses4me

Stunter,
are you the one with Cf or is it your wife?? I ask this because most men with Cf are infertile. If you have cf you might want to get a semen analysis to see if you are actually producing sperm.
If its your wife that has cF then it is totally possible to get pregnant naturally. Our cervical mucus tends to be thicker than norm and may cause problems conceiving but its still possible.
Where are you from?

my65roses4me

Stunter,
are you the one with Cf or is it your wife?? I ask this because most men with Cf are infertile. If you have cf you might want to get a semen analysis to see if you are actually producing sperm.
If its your wife that has cF then it is totally possible to get pregnant naturally. Our cervical mucus tends to be thicker than norm and may cause problems conceiving but its still possible.
Where are you from?

my65roses4me

Stunter,
Where are you from?

my65roses4me

Stunter,
Where are you from?

my65roses4me

Stunter,
<br />are you the one with Cf or is it your wife?? I ask this because most men with Cf are infertile. If you have cf you might want to get a semen analysis to see if you are actually producing sperm.
<br />If its your wife that has cF then it is totally possible to get pregnant naturally. Our cervical mucus tends to be thicker than norm and may cause problems conceiving but its still possible.
<br />Where are you from?

Jeana

I got pregnant naturally having CF, but it sounds like you are the one with CF??? The cost of getting your sperm tested is really low and worth it, if you are the one with CF.

Jeana

I got pregnant naturally having CF, but it sounds like you are the one with CF??? The cost of getting your sperm tested is really low and worth it, if you are the one with CF.

Jeana

Jeana

Jeana

stunter

yes i got c.f i dont want to sound rud or sick minded but when when me and my wife have are spaicel time i do feel staff come out when i get off.so i guss the next step is to go and get my sperm tested....thank you i live in Missouri do u know where the best place is to get tested and what do i say when i make the app. can my cf dr. do the testing ?

stunter

yes i got c.f i dont want to sound rud or sick minded but when when me and my wife have are spaicel time i do feel staff come out when i get off.so i guss the next step is to go and get my sperm tested....thank you i live in Missouri do u know where the best place is to get tested and what do i say when i make the app. can my cf dr. do the testing ?

stunter

stunter

stunter