naturel brith with C.F

S

semperfiohana

i must admit i got a laugh out of that too! i probably would have made fun of my husband and continued to harrass him for the rest of the day lol.

S

semperfiohana

i must admit i got a laugh out of that too! i probably would have made fun of my husband and continued to harrass him for the rest of the day lol.

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

stunter

that was funny i think my wife would laff at me to but anyway thanks for all the help im going to try to set up a app. soon but im not going to get my hopes up on it ill let u all know as soon as i do thanks again

stunter

that was funny i think my wife would laff at me to but anyway thanks for all the help im going to try to set up a app. soon but im not going to get my hopes up on it ill let u all know as soon as i do thanks again

stunter

stunter

stunter