neb equipment

thelizardqueen

My TOBI treatment only takes about 15-20 mins. I'm not sure why your friend is taking 2 hours to do it. There's got to be something wrong with that.

thelizardqueen

My TOBI treatment only takes about 15-20 mins. I'm not sure why your friend is taking 2 hours to do it. There's got to be something wrong with that.

anonymous

When we first started tobi we had a pari proneb and pari neb cup. It took 35-40 minutes. A relative gave us an older devilbiss that her daughter used to use for asthma and noticed the tobi only took 20-25 minutes. I ordered a devilbiss pulmoaide that night online. I also notice if DS plugs his nose and uses the mouth piece it doesn't take as long, passive breathing will take longer, too.

anonymous

When we first started tobi we had a pari proneb and pari neb cup. It took 35-40 minutes. A relative gave us an older devilbiss that her daughter used to use for asthma and noticed the tobi only took 20-25 minutes. I ordered a devilbiss pulmoaide that night online. I also notice if DS plugs his nose and uses the mouth piece it doesn't take as long, passive breathing will take longer, too.