nebulizer drying

fourkidsmom

kathiel

That's what I was thinking of-- I was thinking maybe buy one just for that purpose because I don't know how clean it would be otherwise.

Thanks

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

kathiel

That's what I was thinking of-- I was thinking maybe buy one just for that purpose because I don't know how clean it would be otherwise.

Thanks

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

kathiel

Thanks

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

kathiel

Thanks

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

kathiel
<br />
<br />That's what I was thinking of-- I was thinking maybe buy one just for that purpose because I don't know how clean it would be otherwise.
<br />
<br />Thanks
<br />
<br />Fourkidsmom

LouLou

You need to get new nebs. The ones you are using are not Pari LC Plus or Sidestream but likely a disposable. If you are just inhaling albut this might be fine but not okay for pulmozyme or tobi.

LouLou

You need to get new nebs. The ones you are using are not Pari LC Plus or Sidestream but likely a disposable. If you are just inhaling albut this might be fine but not okay for pulmozyme or tobi.

LouLou

LouLou

LouLou