Need help reading my PFT's

miesl

Agreed with the above. Those numbers are great - but you need O2 to walk? This makes no sense. Something is NOT RIGHT.

You need to be seen at an actual CF clinic. You need to see doctors who know what they are talking about in regards to CF care.

miesl

Agreed with the above. Those numbers are great - but you need O2 to walk? This makes no sense. Something is NOT RIGHT.

You need to be seen at an actual CF clinic. You need to see doctors who know what they are talking about in regards to CF care.

miesl

miesl

miesl

<br />
<br />You need to be seen at an actual CF clinic. You need to see doctors who know what they are talking about in regards to CF care.

CFTEAMA

My pft's have chaged. I am not at the high end anymore. I saw the CF doc today and I am at 45%. I have droped fast.

CFTEAMA

My pft's have chaged. I am not at the high end anymore. I saw the CF doc today and I am at 45%. I have droped fast.

CFTEAMA

CFTEAMA

CFTEAMA

JustDucky

When were the above tests done? They are fabulous..off the charts actually! If it was done recently and then you had tests that are now 45% then there is something very wrong...either you are culturing a nasty bug, have other issues that contributed to this drop, etc...this list goes on. You really should go to a CF center and have those tests redone. Maybe you are growing something that has affected your drop dramatically...what are your last cultures? Either way, I hope that your care gets straightened out. Jenn
PS...I am not doubting you, I am just very concerned for you. That is one heck of a drop from 121% to 45% (if they are looking at your FEV1)especially if over a short period of time. What are the docs doing for you to try to bring those numbers up?

JustDucky

When were the above tests done? They are fabulous..off the charts actually! If it was done recently and then you had tests that are now 45% then there is something very wrong...either you are culturing a nasty bug, have other issues that contributed to this drop, etc...this list goes on. You really should go to a CF center and have those tests redone. Maybe you are growing something that has affected your drop dramatically...what are your last cultures? Either way, I hope that your care gets straightened out. Jenn
PS...I am not doubting you, I am just very concerned for you. That is one heck of a drop from 121% to 45% (if they are looking at your FEV1)especially if over a short period of time. What are the docs doing for you to try to bring those numbers up?

JustDucky

JustDucky

JustDucky

<br />PS...I am not doubting you, I am just very concerned for you. That is one heck of a drop from 121% to 45% (if they are looking at your FEV1)especially if over a short period of time. What are the docs doing for you to try to bring those numbers up?