Need help with fussy one year old

HollyAnnsMom

I can not thank you all enough. It seems like I would have thought about this on my own but I guess I was just overwhelmed. We started the new med today and I know it's early on but Holly Ann has been so very happy and even played a little in her room and guess where she is now. Yes, she is sleeping like a little angel. Thanks again for the advice. This site has been so great for our peace of mind especially now. God Bless!

HollyAnnsMom

I can not thank you all enough. It seems like I would have thought about this on my own but I guess I was just overwhelmed. We started the new med today and I know it's early on but Holly Ann has been so very happy and even played a little in her room and guess where she is now. Yes, she is sleeping like a little angel. Thanks again for the advice. This site has been so great for our peace of mind especially now. God Bless!

HollyAnnsMom

HollyAnnsMom

HollyAnnsMom