Need Recipe Ideas...Son Needs To Gain More Weight

ehtansky21

greek yogurt---14g of fat/cup --trader joes brand $1.99

coconut milk in smoothies or fruit popsicles --wholefoods brand $1.29

coconut oil or flax seed oil in anything you can think of putting it in

something to think about if you have not already..... there are people who believe that milk products are mucus forming, whether you are allergic or not. With that in mind, I have really been trying to eliminate all milk products from my boys' diet. It is not easy though, when weight gain is an issue!!

Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

something to think about if you have not already..... there are people who believe that milk products are mucus forming, whether you are allergic or not. With that in mind, I have really been trying to eliminate all milk products from my boys' diet. It is not easy though, when weight gain is an issue!!

Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

<br />
<br />coconut milk in smoothies or fruit popsicles --wholefoods brand $1.29
<br />
<br />coconut oil or flax seed oil in anything you can think of putting it in
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />something to think about if you have not already..... there are people who believe that milk products are mucus forming, whether you are allergic or not. With that in mind, I have really been trying to eliminate all milk products from my boys' diet. It is not easy though, when weight gain is an issue!!
<br />
<br />Blessings,
<br />Missa