Need some hair color advice

kybert

if you think you will change your haircolour again anytime soon or wont be able to afford a colour correction or the hair damage if you dont like the colour, then only use a semi for reds. permanent red is an absolute beyatch to get out! i dyed my hair red red/brown for years and this year decided to get the red stripped and go back to close to my natural colour. its cost me an absolute fortune and its damaged my hair really bad.

kybert

if you think you will change your haircolour again anytime soon or wont be able to afford a colour correction or the hair damage if you dont like the colour, then only use a semi for reds. permanent red is an absolute beyatch to get out! i dyed my hair red red/brown for years and this year decided to get the red stripped and go back to close to my natural colour. its cost me an absolute fortune and its damaged my hair really bad.

Scarlett81

Pammie, I love you hair color, and not to change the subject, but I recognize you at Carmine's. I must have been there 20 times, it's like my families "place" to go to. All our graduations, anniversaries and engagements have been there!

Scarlett81

Pammie, I love you hair color, and not to change the subject, but I recognize you at Carmine's. I must have been there 20 times, it's like my families "place" to go to. All our graduations, anniversaries and engagements have been there!

Scarlett81

xxpammiexx

Hi scarlett, No way you mean u recognize me from wen i was there? wat a small world? lol i loved it there, my fella proposed to me that night then we went to majestic theatre to see phantom of the opera, ( i said yes to him btw lol)

xxpammiexx

Hi scarlett, No way you mean u recognize me from wen i was there? wat a small world? lol i loved it there, my fella proposed to me that night then we went to majestic theatre to see phantom of the opera, ( i said yes to him btw lol)

xxpammiexx

Scarlett81

No sweetie! Boy, I wish I had that good of a memory! LOL! I recognize the painting in the backround and the decor of Carmine's since I've been there so many times. What a great proposal evening-tell your man he did a good job!

Scarlett81

No sweetie! Boy, I wish I had that good of a memory! LOL! I recognize the painting in the backround and the decor of Carmine's since I've been there so many times. What a great proposal evening-tell your man he did a good job!

Scarlett81

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I have blonde hair, blue eyes and a couple of times I've done copper, reddish low lights. Kinda bored with my hair again and thinking about making a change again.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I have blonde hair, blue eyes and a couple of times I've done copper, reddish low lights. Kinda bored with my hair again and thinking about making a change again.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member