Never realized how bad it really was.....

jfarel

You CAN quit drinking soda pop. While caffein can be addicting, quitting is a choice and it is much easier to break a caffein addiction than Nicotine. You just need to get more serious about your health. You pancreas and digestion is already compromised due to cf. It more likely for people with cf to become diabetic so staying away from pure processed sugar is a good thing. I have also heard that too much sugar weakens the immune system.

A lot of soda pop is also not good for your bones. For me, I cut out soda pop when my blood sugars became borderline diabetic. I should have probably stopped the pop much sooner.

Just my two cents.

jfarel

You CAN quit drinking soda pop. While caffein can be addicting, quitting is a choice and it is much easier to break a caffein addiction than Nicotine. You just need to get more serious about your health. You pancreas and digestion is already compromised due to cf. It more likely for people with cf to become diabetic so staying away from pure processed sugar is a good thing. I have also heard that too much sugar weakens the immune system.

A lot of soda pop is also not good for your bones. For me, I cut out soda pop when my blood sugars became borderline diabetic. I should have probably stopped the pop much sooner.

Just my two cents.

jfarel

Just my two cents.

jfarel

Just my two cents.

jfarel

<br />
<br />A lot of soda pop is also not good for your bones. For me, I cut out soda pop when my blood sugars became borderline diabetic. I should have probably stopped the pop much sooner.
<br />
<br />Just my two cents.

Faust

Everyone once in a while I want a tasty coke or dr pepper with a meal. The ones at steak n shake with the cherry flavoring are to die for. But yes, what everyone said is true. Sugar is not good for anyone, yet alone us. And artificial sweeteners are way evil.

Faust

Everyone once in a while I want a tasty coke or dr pepper with a meal. The ones at steak n shake with the cherry flavoring are to die for. But yes, what everyone said is true. Sugar is not good for anyone, yet alone us. And artificial sweeteners are way evil.

Faust

Faust

Faust

<br />
<br />
<br />

C

cfsucks

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>jfarel</b></i>

Just my two cents.</end quote></div>

i personally don't know if stopping soda pop drinking will affect you being diabetic or not, however i asked my doctors (since I am borderline right now) if i should cut down sugars to keep it at bay for as long as possible, but he said cutting down won't do anything.

C

cfsucks

i personally don't know if stopping soda pop drinking will affect you being diabetic or not, however i asked my doctors (since I am borderline right now) if i should cut down sugars to keep it at bay for as long as possible, but he said cutting down won't do anything.

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks

Just my two cents.</end quote>

C

cfsucks

<br />
<br />You CAN quit drinking soda pop. While caffein can be addicting, quitting is a choice and it is much easier to break a caffein addiction than Nicotine. You just need to get more serious about your health. You pancreas and digestion is already compromised due to cf. It more likely for people with cf to become diabetic so staying away from pure processed sugar is a good thing. I have also heard that too much sugar weakens the immune system.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />A lot of soda pop is also not good for your bones. For me, I cut out soda pop when my blood sugars became borderline diabetic. I should have probably stopped the pop much sooner.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />Just my two cents.</end quote>
<br />
<br />i personally don't know if stopping soda pop drinking will affect you being diabetic or not, however i asked my doctors (since I am borderline right now) if i should cut down sugars to keep it at bay for as long as possible, but he said cutting down won't do anything.
<br />
<br />

C

cfsucks

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Faust</b></i>

Everyone once in a while I want a tasty coke or dr pepper with a meal. The ones at steak n shake with the cherry flavoring are to die for. But yes, what everyone said is true. Sugar is not good for anyone, yet alone us. And artificial sweeteners are way evil.</end quote></div>

why aren't sugars good for us? or are you just saying just saying generally sugar isn't good. my opinion on the matter is everything in moderation. don't down a soda pop, then eat a bag of cookies, then for dessert top it off with sugar cubes.

C

cfsucks

Everyone once in a while I want a tasty coke or dr pepper with a meal. The ones at steak n shake with the cherry flavoring are to die for. But yes, what everyone said is true. Sugar is not good for anyone, yet alone us. And artificial sweeteners are way evil.</end quote></div>

why aren't sugars good for us? or are you just saying just saying generally sugar isn't good. my opinion on the matter is everything in moderation. don't down a soda pop, then eat a bag of cookies, then for dessert top it off with sugar cubes.

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks

Everyone once in a while I want a tasty coke or dr pepper with a meal. The ones at steak n shake with the cherry flavoring are to die for. But yes, what everyone said is true. Sugar is not good for anyone, yet alone us. And artificial sweeteners are way evil.</end quote>

C

cfsucks

<br />
<br />Everyone once in a while I want a tasty coke or dr pepper with a meal. The ones at steak n shake with the cherry flavoring are to die for. But yes, what everyone said is true. Sugar is not good for anyone, yet alone us. And artificial sweeteners are way evil.</end quote>
<br />
<br />why aren't sugars good for us? or are you just saying just saying generally sugar isn't good. my opinion on the matter is everything in moderation. don't down a soda pop, then eat a bag of cookies, then for dessert top it off with sugar cubes.