Never realized how bad it really was.....

bittyhorse23

I stopped drinking soda last summer because I had a thing growing on my shoulder that hurt like heck! The DR wanted me to take MORE abx to get rid of it and get it xrayed. So I stopped drinking soda to try and did nothing else and within 2 weeks it was completely gone! They did the xray and there was nothing. My DR and I both think it was from no more soda and just water. I had the bump for Months before it went away.

bittyhorse23

I stopped drinking soda last summer because I had a thing growing on my shoulder that hurt like heck! The DR wanted me to take MORE abx to get rid of it and get it xrayed. So I stopped drinking soda to try and did nothing else and within 2 weeks it was completely gone! They did the xray and there was nothing. My DR and I both think it was from no more soda and just water. I had the bump for Months before it went away.

bittyhorse23

bittyhorse23

bittyhorse23

jamie6girl

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>bittyhorse23</b></i>

I stopped drinking soda last summer because I had a thing growing on my shoulder that hurt like heck! The DR wanted me to take MORE abx to get rid of it and get it xrayed. So I stopped drinking soda to try and did nothing else and within 2 weeks it was completely gone! They did the xray and there was nothing. My DR and I both think it was from no more soda and just water. I had the bump for Months before it went away.</end quote></div>

<br><br>That exact same thing happened to my boyfriend's dad. He had some lump thing in his shoulder, and he quit drinking dark soda and it went away. Crazy!

jamie6girl

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>bittyhorse23</b></i>

I stopped drinking soda last summer because I had a thing growing on my shoulder that hurt like heck! The DR wanted me to take MORE abx to get rid of it and get it xrayed. So I stopped drinking soda to try and did nothing else and within 2 weeks it was completely gone! They did the xray and there was nothing. My DR and I both think it was from no more soda and just water. I had the bump for Months before it went away.</end quote></div>

<br><br>That exact same thing happened to my boyfriend's dad. He had some lump thing in his shoulder, and he quit drinking dark soda and it went away. Crazy!

jamie6girl

jamie6girl

I stopped drinking soda last summer because I had a thing growing on my shoulder that hurt like heck! The DR wanted me to take MORE abx to get rid of it and get it xrayed. So I stopped drinking soda to try and did nothing else and within 2 weeks it was completely gone! They did the xray and there was nothing. My DR and I both think it was from no more soda and just water. I had the bump for Months before it went away.</end quote>

jamie6girl

I stopped drinking soda last summer because I had a thing growing on my shoulder that hurt like heck! The DR wanted me to take MORE abx to get rid of it and get it xrayed. So I stopped drinking soda to try and did nothing else and within 2 weeks it was completely gone! They did the xray and there was nothing. My DR and I both think it was from no more soda and just water. I had the bump for Months before it went away.</end quote>

AnD

I traded soda and milk (love milk!) for flavored water- first the whole flavor packet that you add to a bottle, and then I cut it down to a half a packet. That seemed to work for me- I can't stand plain water unless I'm brushing my teeth, lol.

AnD

I traded soda and milk (love milk!) for flavored water- first the whole flavor packet that you add to a bottle, and then I cut it down to a half a packet. That seemed to work for me- I can't stand plain water unless I'm brushing my teeth, lol.

AnD

AnD

AnD

SarahJean1976

In the last year I bought this incredible water machine that alkalines water... It has made an amazing difference in what I cough up and how easily it comes up... I have done so much research in the last year on bottled water and the quality of water that you drink!! I carry a litlle PH tester with me (I know, I am alittle obsessive.. hehe) but I love educating people on how good it is to drink water... we hear it all the time, but it is SO AMAZING when you actually put it to work... take a look at this.. it is interesting...

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMR8roO9dkk
">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMR8roO9dkk
</a>
Anyways, if you have any questions... feel free to ask me...

And congratulations on your "light bulb" moment...

Hope you are all in excellant health...
Sarah Jean

SarahJean1976

In the last year I bought this incredible water machine that alkalines water... It has made an amazing difference in what I cough up and how easily it comes up... I have done so much research in the last year on bottled water and the quality of water that you drink!! I carry a litlle PH tester with me (I know, I am alittle obsessive.. hehe) but I love educating people on how good it is to drink water... we hear it all the time, but it is SO AMAZING when you actually put it to work... take a look at this.. it is interesting...

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMR8roO9dkk
</a>

Sarah Jean

SarahJean1976

</a>

Sarah Jean

SarahJean1976

</a>

Sarah Jean

SarahJean1976

<br />
<br /><a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMR8roO9dkk
</a><br />
<br />Anyways, if you have any questions... feel free to ask me...
<br />
<br />And congratulations on your "light bulb" moment...
<br />
<br />Hope you are all in excellant health...
<br />Sarah Jean