New CF Parent

Chilemom

i can´t believe my spelling¡¡¡ put salt when is HOT, mash the legumes after cooking (of course before eating) and is apple grate with coco grate and condensed milk...
so sorry.

Chilemom

i can´t believe my spelling¡¡¡ put salt when is HOT, mash the legumes after cooking (of course before eating) and is apple grate with coco grate and condensed milk...
so sorry.

Chilemom

so sorry.

Chilemom

so sorry.

Chilemom

<br />so sorry.

S

sdelorenzo

How sweet of you to open your home to him! 15 months old is a good age to be able to introduce lots of foods. You really don't have to feed him very differently from other 15 months old. CF kids still need plenty of fruits for example. Just make sure you offer other foods as well like meats (lunch meats, hotdogs, chicken, etc), add some butter and salt when serving veggies (but not too much or he might not like it), cheeses, bananas, crackers, yogurt, etc. Once you take a look at the boxes in store you will be able to see some of the foods that offer little calories, fat and nutrition. Also, remember just because you offer certain foods doesn't mean he will eat it. Try not to stress about it. Also remember just because the cf clinic says that he needs x amount of calories doesn't mean he will eat that amount. My son has never taken in as many calories as they say he needs but his weight has always been good.
Sharon, mom of Sophia, 6 and Jack, 4 both with cf

S

sdelorenzo

How sweet of you to open your home to him! 15 months old is a good age to be able to introduce lots of foods. You really don't have to feed him very differently from other 15 months old. CF kids still need plenty of fruits for example. Just make sure you offer other foods as well like meats (lunch meats, hotdogs, chicken, etc), add some butter and salt when serving veggies (but not too much or he might not like it), cheeses, bananas, crackers, yogurt, etc. Once you take a look at the boxes in store you will be able to see some of the foods that offer little calories, fat and nutrition. Also, remember just because you offer certain foods doesn't mean he will eat it. Try not to stress about it. Also remember just because the cf clinic says that he needs x amount of calories doesn't mean he will eat that amount. My son has never taken in as many calories as they say he needs but his weight has always been good.

S

sdelorenzo

S

sdelorenzo

S

sdelorenzo

<br />Sharon, mom of Sophia, 6 and Jack, 4 both with cf