New drugs coming to market in 2008

Imogene

Administrator
AZTREONAM LYSINE FOR INHALATION IN PATIENTS WITH CYSTIC FIBROSIS will be coming soon.

How did you find out about it?

We'll poll for other drugs coming to market in later polls.

Jeanne

owner/ founder CysticFibrosis.com

Imogene

Administrator
AZTREONAM LYSINE FOR INHALATION IN PATIENTS WITH CYSTIC FIBROSIS will be coming soon.

Jeanne

Imogene

Administrator

Jeanne

Imogene

Administrator

Jeanne

Imogene

Administrator
<br />
<br />How did you find out about it?
<br />
<br />We'll poll for other drugs coming to market in later polls.
<br />
<br />
<br />Jeanne
<br />
<br />owner/ founder CysticFibrosis.com

NoExcuses

jeanne i think you should add cff.org to the poll.

many of us watch the drug development pipeline on the CFF site.....

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

<br />
<br />many of us watch the drug development pipeline on the CFF site.....

AnD

Okay, I don't want to be "starting rumors", but since it is the poll this week, I just want to find out if what I was told was correct....Aztreonam is having to go back to do more studies before approval, as directed by the FDA, for more evidence that it works well (what is the word I'm looking for?)but not for a safety issue. Has anybody else's doctor told them this?

AnD

Okay, I don't want to be "starting rumors", but since it is the poll this week, I just want to find out if what I was told was correct....Aztreonam is having to go back to do more studies before approval, as directed by the FDA, for more evidence that it works well (what is the word I'm looking for?)but not for a safety issue. Has anybody else's doctor told them this?

AnD

AnD

AnD

S

sdelorenzo

I was at the Houston annual cf meeting this week. A representative from the national headquarters was there. She said that Dr. Beall said recently that he thinks Aztreonam will be on the market by September.
Sharon, mom of Sophia, 6 and Jack, 4 both with cf

S

sdelorenzo

I was at the Houston annual cf meeting this week. A representative from the national headquarters was there. She said that Dr. Beall said recently that he thinks Aztreonam will be on the market by September.

S

sdelorenzo

S

sdelorenzo

S

sdelorenzo

<br />Sharon, mom of Sophia, 6 and Jack, 4 both with cf