New drugs coming to market in 2008

Diane

I tried it Caitlin. The Aztreonam itself was probably a good thing but the "Eflow" was a disaster for me. I could not tollerate the density of the mist it created. I would instantly start coughing because it irritated my throat soooo badly, i could never finish a dose. My Dr. is prescribing the Aztreonam for me to be inhaled in a reg. nebulizer.

Diane

I tried it Caitlin. The Aztreonam itself was probably a good thing but the "Eflow" was a disaster for me. I could not tollerate the density of the mist it created. I would instantly start coughing because it irritated my throat soooo badly, i could never finish a dose. My Dr. is prescribing the Aztreonam for me to be inhaled in a reg. nebulizer.

Diane

Diane

Diane