New member, been lurkin for awhile now

T

TonyaH

Welcome Theresa,

I'm a mid-westerner, too! I've lived in MI my entire life, but was just transferred to North Carolina in January. I hope you are enjoying some nice, breezy 80 degree days. (We don't get many of those in Greensboro!)

I have found a ton of information here for Andrew and I'm sure you will find the same for Maeve. Looking forward to talking more,

T

TonyaH

Welcome Theresa,

I'm a mid-westerner, too! I've lived in MI my entire life, but was just transferred to North Carolina in January. I hope you are enjoying some nice, breezy 80 degree days. (We don't get many of those in Greensboro!)

I have found a ton of information here for Andrew and I'm sure you will find the same for Maeve. Looking forward to talking more,

T

TonyaH

Welcome Theresa,

T

TonyaH

Welcome Theresa,

T

TonyaH

Welcome Theresa,

JORDYSMOM

Welcome Theresa - There is much to be found in the way of information here, but the support is the best part. It's very comforting to know that no matter what you are feeling, there is someone else who understands.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Welcome Theresa - There is much to be found in the way of information here, but the support is the best part. It's very comforting to know that no matter what you are feeling, there is someone else who understands.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

jdprecious

Hiddy Ho Theresa! So glad to have you here. I wished I had found this place years ago when Jaelyn was diagnosed. I have learned so much in the few short months I have been a member on the board. It (this board and everyone on it) has been the single most influential thing to me since learning what CF was. My hubby jokes that this board is my part time job I am on it so much!!!! Congrats on your new beautiful baby as well!!!

jdprecious

Hiddy Ho Theresa! So glad to have you here. I wished I had found this place years ago when Jaelyn was diagnosed. I have learned so much in the few short months I have been a member on the board. It (this board and everyone on it) has been the single most influential thing to me since learning what CF was. My hubby jokes that this board is my part time job I am on it so much!!!! Congrats on your new beautiful baby as well!!!

jdprecious

jdprecious

jdprecious