New member, been lurkin for awhile now

izemmom

Welcome! Sorry, I can't be of much assistance with the photo in the signature things...I know photobucket is free and easy to use...I'd imagine you could transfer your pics from Flikr to there...Maybe??? Once they're in photobucket it's easy to get them here.

Anyway, welome to the site. I am in Wisconsin...glad to have another Mid-Westerner around. I hope you find as much support and help here as I have. I'd be lost without this site.

izemmom

Welcome! Sorry, I can't be of much assistance with the photo in the signature things...I know photobucket is free and easy to use...I'd imagine you could transfer your pics from Flikr to there...Maybe??? Once they're in photobucket it's easy to get them here.

Anyway, welome to the site. I am in Wisconsin...glad to have another Mid-Westerner around. I hope you find as much support and help here as I have. I'd be lost without this site.

izemmom

izemmom

izemmom

larasmommy

Hi Theresa
Welcome!
Im pretty much new here myself, but I do have to say this site has helped me tremendously! The people here are great and always try to help and give support, ....Im glad to hear your Maeve is doing good, sorry I wish I could help you with the pictures, I cant even figure out how to put a signature.

Marie

larasmommy

Hi Theresa
Welcome!
Im pretty much new here myself, but I do have to say this site has helped me tremendously! The people here are great and always try to help and give support, ....Im glad to hear your Maeve is doing good, sorry I wish I could help you with the pictures, I cant even figure out how to put a signature.

Marie

larasmommy

Hi Theresa
Welcome!

Marie

larasmommy

Hi Theresa
Welcome!

Marie

larasmommy

Hi Theresa
Welcome!

Marie