Wheezie

Welcome to you both!! The links Terri provided are very useful for the topics you asked about - hope they answer some of your questions, but if not, always feel free to ask away!!

Wheezie

Welcome to you both!! The links Terri provided are very useful for the topics you asked about - hope they answer some of your questions, but if not, always feel free to ask away!!

Wheezie

Wheezie

Wheezie

lightNlife

I'm glad you both became members! I think you'll find a lot of encouragement and support here. I encourage you to jump right in and contribute by posting your thoughts and experiences, questions and opinions as the topics come up that interest you.

-Lauren

lightNlife

I'm glad you both became members! I think you'll find a lot of encouragement and support here. I encourage you to jump right in and contribute by posting your thoughts and experiences, questions and opinions as the topics come up that interest you.

-Lauren

lightNlife

-Lauren

lightNlife

-Lauren

lightNlife

-Lauren

Athena

Welcome to the both of you. I just found this site this month and joined right away and I can tell you it's a wonderful place. Look forward to getting to know you both.

Athena

Athena

Welcome to the both of you. I just found this site this month and joined right away and I can tell you it's a wonderful place. Look forward to getting to know you both.

Athena

Athena

Athena

Athena

Athena

Athena

Athena