mom2lillian

welcome!

Some people have had success with eradicating cepacia if it is jumped on at first culture very very aggressively--just FYI.

mom2lillian

welcome!

Some people have had success with eradicating cepacia if it is jumped on at first culture very very aggressively--just FYI.

mom2lillian

welcome!

mom2lillian

welcome!

mom2lillian

welcome!

JORDYSMOM

Hello to both of you newbies. This is a great place that I have become very dependent on. I hope you will find the information and support you are seeking. It's great to have people to lean on that understand you.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Hello to both of you newbies. This is a great place that I have become very dependent on. I hope you will find the information and support you are seeking. It's great to have people to lean on that understand you.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey