New Mom with Questions for parents with experience

RiverRat

Our clinic said the vest for infants was VERY new. I think our CF coordinator called to get us one the first day it was available because our first visit they said he would have to wait until he was 18 months, we came back the next week and she said they just came out with an infant vest and was going to try and get us one. So it is verrrry new.

RiverRat

Our clinic said the vest for infants was VERY new. I think our CF coordinator called to get us one the first day it was available because our first visit they said he would have to wait until he was 18 months, we came back the next week and she said they just came out with an infant vest and was going to try and get us one. So it is verrrry new.

RiverRat

RiverRat

RiverRat

RiverRat

RiverRat

RiverRat

RiverRat

RiverRat

PlumPerfect

i think i will take a measuring tape home from work today and measure his chest,my mom seems to think he is 13 inches around. I am in Fort wayne Indian we are weird here we are a test area for a bunch of weird random food and beverage items. we do tend to be more advanced with things but just very modest and don't like change so getting your dr.'s to do something or believe an any thing new is harder to do. Brandon this week has noticed the t.v. when his sister is watching her toons and or movies so if he can see the t.v. he calms down some especially for curious gorge, which happens to be her fav. plus if she is in a good mood she can entertain him, but she is only 22 months. sleep time is always the best for us.

PlumPerfect

i think i will take a measuring tape home from work today and measure his chest,my mom seems to think he is 13 inches around. I am in Fort wayne Indian we are weird here we are a test area for a bunch of weird random food and beverage items. we do tend to be more advanced with things but just very modest and don't like change so getting your dr.'s to do something or believe an any thing new is harder to do. Brandon this week has noticed the t.v. when his sister is watching her toons and or movies so if he can see the t.v. he calms down some especially for curious gorge, which happens to be her fav. plus if she is in a good mood she can entertain him, but she is only 22 months. sleep time is always the best for us.

PlumPerfect

PlumPerfect

PlumPerfect