new question

missmary083

Ok if ne one can help please do. Lately i have been havin alot of joint pain mainly in my legs and by that i mean for example last night when i was laying down for bed my knees were killing like (the feeling u get when sumthing needs to crack) or like my legs need to be stretched out. but the pain goes up and down my legs to my feet up in to my hips and lower butt muscles lol. it also feels like they just need to be rubbed but still hurts after being rubbed. So my question is does nebody else ever get this i know after i had my child 3yrs ago they said i had osteopenia and was wondering any affects cf has on are joints. Cuz i know my docs are always asking ne joint pain and i really never had ne before but lately its been happening very often. the pain is mainy at night when i am just laying still and if i walk they just feel sore. I also have problems with my sciatic nerve when i do alot of standing or sitting and my left hip cracks alot and if i sit to long sumtimes when i get up it kills and my leg wants to give out but only when i stand up after i walk on it, it goes away. Ne feedback is great and i will also get in touch with my doctor to inform them of the problems. Gotta love havin CF lol. good luck everyone.

missmary083

Ok if ne one can help please do. Lately i have been havin alot of joint pain mainly in my legs and by that i mean for example last night when i was laying down for bed my knees were killing like (the feeling u get when sumthing needs to crack) or like my legs need to be stretched out. but the pain goes up and down my legs to my feet up in to my hips and lower butt muscles lol. it also feels like they just need to be rubbed but still hurts after being rubbed. So my question is does nebody else ever get this i know after i had my child 3yrs ago they said i had osteopenia and was wondering any affects cf has on are joints. Cuz i know my docs are always asking ne joint pain and i really never had ne before but lately its been happening very often. the pain is mainy at night when i am just laying still and if i walk they just feel sore. I also have problems with my sciatic nerve when i do alot of standing or sitting and my left hip cracks alot and if i sit to long sumtimes when i get up it kills and my leg wants to give out but only when i stand up after i walk on it, it goes away. Ne feedback is great and i will also get in touch with my doctor to inform them of the problems. Gotta love havin CF lol. good luck everyone.

missmary083

missmary083

missmary083

Irishgal

I had a similar problem a few months ago. My knees were just killing me! I could barely walk. I saw a nutriotionist & she told me to take calciun CITRATE (best kind of calcium to be absrobed by the body) 1500 mg a day divided in 2-3 doses & Magnesium GLYCINATE 800 mg divided in 2 doses. It took a few months but gosh do I feel SO much better!!! Sounds like you may have a magnesium deficiecy (which is also related to restless leg syndrome in which the legs feel like they are moving when you rest at night). Well, hope this helps. Maybe check with your doc. MY CF doc did not suggest the calcium & magnesium. Sometimes it takes someone like a nutritionst/naturopath to discover mineral deficiencies.

Irishgal

I had a similar problem a few months ago. My knees were just killing me! I could barely walk. I saw a nutriotionist & she told me to take calciun CITRATE (best kind of calcium to be absrobed by the body) 1500 mg a day divided in 2-3 doses & Magnesium GLYCINATE 800 mg divided in 2 doses. It took a few months but gosh do I feel SO much better!!! Sounds like you may have a magnesium deficiecy (which is also related to restless leg syndrome in which the legs feel like they are moving when you rest at night). Well, hope this helps. Maybe check with your doc. MY CF doc did not suggest the calcium & magnesium. Sometimes it takes someone like a nutritionst/naturopath to discover mineral deficiencies.

Irishgal

Irishgal

Irishgal