New way to treat with Pulmozyme

JORDYSMOM

Wow Victoria that is great news. I remember when my son Jordan had his spine surgery. He had 88 staples in an 18 inch incision from T2 to L2. I think he had like 67 screws put in, rods, etc. I could see and feel ALL of them. When I cleaned his incision, it was heart braking to me. I know how good it feels when you can see the weight coming back on your kiddo. I'm just very happy for you.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Wow Victoria that is great news. I remember when my son Jordan had his spine surgery. He had 88 staples in an 18 inch incision from T2 to L2. I think he had like 67 screws put in, rods, etc. I could see and feel ALL of them. When I cleaned his incision, it was heart braking to me. I know how good it feels when you can see the weight coming back on your kiddo. I'm just very happy for you.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

vmhoward

Ok so his second Bronch with the Pulmozyme was 9 days ago. He is doing very good. Sat's are up to 98% regularly. Heart rate/respirations are dropping which is good cause they were pretty high. His weight is staying steady at around 49-50 pounds, although he is more active here than at the hospital which would explain why he isnt gaining as much as he did at the hospital.

He sounds good from what I can tell. No more wheezing or crackling.

We got the eFlow the other day and from the first treatment I noticed him coughing more gunk out, since the pulmozyme and saline can get down deep into his lung where the mucus is.

Over all he looks alot better since the first procedure, and even more since the second. Just wanted to keep y'all informed, I will write when he gets his X ray on the 9th of August.

vmhoward

Ok so his second Bronch with the Pulmozyme was 9 days ago. He is doing very good. Sat's are up to 98% regularly. Heart rate/respirations are dropping which is good cause they were pretty high. His weight is staying steady at around 49-50 pounds, although he is more active here than at the hospital which would explain why he isnt gaining as much as he did at the hospital.

We got the eFlow the other day and from the first treatment I noticed him coughing more gunk out, since the pulmozyme and saline can get down deep into his lung where the mucus is.

Over all he looks alot better since the first procedure, and even more since the second. Just wanted to keep y'all informed, I will write when he gets his X ray on the 9th of August.

vmhoward

vmhoward

vmhoward