New way to treat with Pulmozyme

Uli

I asked my doc about it and he told me they tried this sucessfully in Munich too!

Uli,45, Germany

Uli

I asked my doc about it and he told me they tried this sucessfully in Munich too!

Uli,45, Germany

Uli

Uli,45, Germany

Uli

Uli,45, Germany

vmhoward

Ok, day 3 after the second Bronchoscopy with the pulmozyme squirt. He is continuing to get better and better.

His Sats are at around 96% but it is expected since he has so much to cough out from the procedure and the pulmozyme broke so much of it up.

But he is still gaining weight which tells me that he is not working so hard to breathe as he was. Before everytime he would get sick he would begin losing weight and it was horrible trying to get the weight back.

So the weight gain also tells me that lung function is improving.

funny thing is for the longest time after he got the Port- a Cath placed you could see it sticking up so far off his chest because he was so thin, now you have to feel for it, because he actually has fat and muscle on his chest! It is nice to see.

vmhoward

Ok, day 3 after the second Bronchoscopy with the pulmozyme squirt. He is continuing to get better and better.

His Sats are at around 96% but it is expected since he has so much to cough out from the procedure and the pulmozyme broke so much of it up.

But he is still gaining weight which tells me that he is not working so hard to breathe as he was. Before everytime he would get sick he would begin losing weight and it was horrible trying to get the weight back.

funny thing is for the longest time after he got the Port- a Cath placed you could see it sticking up so far off his chest because he was so thin, now you have to feel for it, because he actually has fat and muscle on his chest! It is nice to see.

vmhoward

vmhoward

vmhoward

vmhoward